Bailiffs - Thieving b@stards

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:16 pm

well maybe u r dodgy saint ;)

and a threat of bailiffs and bailifs are 2 very different things, you did pay them right?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:14 pm

I've also heard that bailiffs can't enter your property unless the door is opened to them and at the moment no one can be forced to open their door.

I've also heard that if you have a child under the age of 18, then bailiffs are prohibited from removing anything and apparently they can't take anything that doesn't belong to the person with the debt.

My mum has read a couple of books by Jonathan Aitken and in one he refers to the bailiffs coming round his but they couldn't take anything as his son was under 18 at the time.
I never thought much of Aitken before, but he sounds an ok sort of guy..
Apparently the papers wrote a load of lies about him as is their want.
Although he obviously wouldn't have gone to prison if he'd done nothing wrong.
When the prisoners got letters he read them for them and helped them write ones back.
In short it all changed my opinion about him.

I know this is the wrong thread but my mum's read: 'Pride and Perjury' by Jonathan Aitken.

Anyways, getting back to the topic.....

I used to be a clerical/receptionist at a vat office (prop shouldn't say this!!)

Customs were always sending the bailiffs out and I felt really sorry for the people coming in to pay their overdue bills.
I know how easy it can be to get into debt.

If you owe customs money, they won't hesitate to send the bailiffs in....but if they owe you money, it will take 'forever' to get it out of them.
Last edited by shanks72 on Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:57 pm

Eddie mate...i fully sympathize with you and the tales you have told. Im not able to find words to describe how i felt in a similar situation, except maybe 'Raped'.  Id rather do the bird again than go through all that cr@p a second time  :angry:

sorry mate. (maybe you should just batter the c*nt and face the consequences) at least then there would have been SOME justice meted out.  :no   un-f**kin real, this country is.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:03 pm

Woollyback wrote:dawsonio is right.

as part of my work i have to be qualified & licensed in debt counselling and believe me i've seen the feckin lot. getting the bailiffs in is an absolute last resort and only after every other possible avenue to recover the debt has been explored. people who have the bailiffs on their doorstep DESERVE to have the bailiffs on their doorstep

i know it's not a very charitable point of view but i don't give a sh*t, why should i have to pay all my taxes just to subsidise wasters who deliberately won't pay up?

:laugh:  :laugh:

The ever considerate Woolyback!! :D
66-1120597113

Postby jkop » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:20 am

Thankfully ive never had any dealings with balliffs or anything like that, but i have signed your petition.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum