Virgin media, - Cheeky b*stards.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 am

I got a phone call last night from Virgin, because I am on the XL package I can upgrade to have more channels. For the next 3 months I can try out these channels for an extra £4.50 and if I dont like it, then it ends. So I asked, do I get sky sports with it? The reply was no, thats a different package. So I asked if I got the movie channels with it? Again a no, thats another package. So I asked what channels would I be getting? She reeled them off and among them were ESPN and channels like LFC TV.

I wasnt impressed. Now I will support Liverpool until the day I die but LFC TV is just not worth it. They cant even show their own live matches for christ sake, so I told her over the phone, thanks but no thanks.

The lousy b*stards have put the extra channels on anyway. I phoned them up today to tell them and apparently I asked for them ! After endless arguing against a brick wall I asked them to check the recording, at the beginning of the phone call last night she said this call was being recorded for training purposes, so I told them to refer to that recording. Once they have listened to it they will know for themself that I said NO !

But they cant, they dont have access to it as its for training purposes !   :laugh:

So in anger I told them simply, if I get any extra charges for sh!t I havent asked for, then I will skip paying the bill altogether. He argued if I dont pay the bill then my services will be suspended in which I replied GOOD !

They are absolutely bloody clueless when it comes to customer service. F*ck em, im getting everything chipped.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 am

:laugh: Victor mildrew.

TBF, customer service in England is non-existent. In fact it's a f*cking disgrace!
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:56 am

Kenny Kan wrote: :laugh: Victor mildrew.

TBF, customer service in England is non-existent. In fact it's a f*cking disgrace!

:laugh:

I'll be honest here, my missus was angrier than I was ! She wanted blood !

I could not have been clearer on the phone when I said no, and yet they went ahead and added it anyway !

Your right as well, the customer service is none existent, it simply stinks.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm

I remember a story from back in the day that a mail order company would deliberately get the occasional order wrong. Why deliberately? Because they knew you'd call to complain. And they'd be waiting for you. Oh, sir that is terrible, I am so sorry. Look, keep that product you didn't want, we'll send out the right order free of charge on priority post. We'll also review our systems to make sure this never happens again. The package arrives, and lo and behold, what do you find but a free bottle of a decent vintage thrown in free of charge with a habd written apology from the boss.

Why would any mail order company do this? Because they know that after your complaint getting treated as seriously as this, with the company immediately admitting fault and making it right, you will NEVER shop with any other mail order company ever again.

This story was old news 20 years ago. It is mind boggling that poor service still exists today.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Someone should go to them and pop their cherry

Ill get my coat
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:33 am

metalhead wrote:Someone should go to them and pop their cherry

Ill get my coat

:D  :help
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 am

metalhead wrote:Someone should go to them and pop their cherry

Ill get my coat

Keep it in your pants MH.....

But good one  :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 pm

i've had dealings with Virgin Media....shower of utter b@sterds.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Yeh.. just downgraded my package with them.. keeping braodband and phone services, have sky in other rooms .
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Strange because LFC.TV is free to air on Sky?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum