Nani are you ok, said nani are you ok... - ...are you ok nani?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:32 am

This past Saturday, myself, along with a couple of other guys, was helping my neighbor move his firewood shed all the way around his house just to the other side of the fence from where he had it originally.  The thing weighed about 500lbs.  Each of us had a corner and we took it in about 100ft increments.  Well we had about 50 feet to go to get it to where he wanted it, the wind was blowing a bit so I couldn't hear the other guys say that they were going to set it down and rest again.  So all of a sudden here I am trying to hold the thing by myself, all of a sudden with a whole lot of added weight. 

The wood shed basically scraped down from about an inch below my knee to three inches above my foot.  It hurt like :censored: hell.  I yelled, Owww!!!, even said "What the :censored:

We finished up and got the thing set where it needed to go. My neighbor grabbed some wet Toilet paper, I dabbed the wound a bit.  Cracked open a beer, and didn't think of it again till today, while walking the kids home from school, seeing the woodshed, I thought of this thread.

I think I would die laughing at the look on my friends and neighbors faces if I'd have started rolling on the grass crying, with actual tears, over something like that.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion