Nani are you ok, said nani are you ok... - ...are you ok nani?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:45 pm

supersub wrote:It's been widely reported that Wayne Rooneys game went to pot on Sunday, when he was told there was a Nani on the pitch with a huge gash

:D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby jacdaniel » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Im f.ucking glad that Carra done him.  Little C.unt spent most of the game on the ground earlier in the season at OT.  Even the ball hitting him in the stomach had him on the deck for 2 mins or so.

What pisses me off is that hardly anyone has mentioned Rafael's tackle!  It was far more intentional and the little s.*i*e would of went through Meirles as well in the FA Cup game only for Meiriles Pansied out.

How Utd can complain after Rooneys elbow and Rafael's tackle is beyond me.   

By the way, me mate is a manc and he was laughing his :censored: off at nani for crying.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:55 pm

metalhead wrote:
laza wrote:No its because MH is really Bubbles the chimp  :D

:laugh:

Ahh that explains it !  :laugh:

I heard you love West Ham fans, is that true bubs?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Greavesie wrote:Lakes, his reaction was a joke - even Rooney was laughing. It was hard not to, he got up and p!ssed about for a bit before going down in a heap and crying again. I'll agree it was a bad challenge but his reaction was worse. It should have been red, course it should have, not many will dispute that. Rafael got away with a red card offence no more than a minute later - Gerrard walked for the same kind of challenge at OT earlier in the season.

Its more the reaction of the Mancs thats annoying me, did Rooney try to apologise for his elbow? no. Did we hide from the media? no. Did they recognise the need for retrospective punishment in light of Rooney's elbow where only a free kick was awarded? no

yet they're harping on now like they're been the victims. I hope he's out for a while, he's been pretty instrumental for them as of late, it can only slow them down

his reaction was due to him then looking down and seeing his leg split open.

look the photo up mate.

done it for you

Lakes that's a fake picture  :D

manure fans made that picture to act like the challenge was horrid.  I saw the real picture right after the challenge.  It's literally an eighth of an inch wide, I"d hardly even give it that, and an inch long.  manure fans man that picture on photo bucket or something and put it on the internet to make people think nani was killed.

Somebody has already gone over this somewhere else on the forum.. and Posted a real picture as well I believe.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby metalhead » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Ahh that explains it !  :laugh:

I heard you love West Ham fans, is that true bubs?

:angry:  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 pm

The real wound ,needless to say I have had bigger rips in my japs eye  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:49 pm

metalhead wrote:
lakes10 wrote:Nani had his leg split open by one of our players. i feel more shame than anything more.
have you seen the pic on twitter? very bad.

Eduardo's double break, Aaron Ramsey's double break, Cisse's, Hatem Ben Arfa are twice worse and twice painful than Nani's. Did they get up, then fell and started crying?

No..

no....their leg was broken.......in this case he did not know how bad it was, he got up to have a pop then rolled down his sock and see half his shin bone.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:03 pm

exactly lakes :;):

Nani's reaction was OTT, I had a very similar injury like his when I was 10 years old playing basketball, someone pushed me on a metal rod that was sticking out of a wall, luckily for me it was located near the floor, so I got a really deep cut in my shin and I could see that the bone was exposed!!! I had to walk to the school nurse and the rest is history...

I don't think I cried like a baby though :D  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Lakes, in the pic that RBG has posted do you think its cut to his bone? Carra's stud must have stuck in him for it to be that deep. T0sser should have had his shin pads on anyway
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby ethanr » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Greavesie wrote:Lakes, in the pic that RBG has posted do you think its cut to his bone? Carra's stud must have stuck in him for it to be that deep. T0sser should have had his shin pads on anyway

Let's look at the obvious facts looking at the pictures.

1) First picture is obviously fake because there's no blood.

2) That cut isn't to the bone, because once again the blood says differently.  If that was to the bone, you wouldn't be able to see the white, it would be bleeding from every part of the wound, not just one little spot.

3) If you have been hit in the shin like that before, you know that getting scraped like that actually turns your skin white on your shin, it's happened to me many times before.

In conclusion, the tackle was bad, but it didn't go to the bone, it wasn't 6 inches long and 2 inches wide, it barely even bled through one tiny spot on the scratch.... I have had many worse hits then that and I didn't roll around crying like nani.

Let's face it Lakes... it wasn't that bad.  Red card? possibly, but nani deserved it.  He dives so many times and always rolls around acting like  he's been murdered.  If anything this will teach him a lesson to stay on his dam feet and stop b!tching about everything.  Refs didn't like how ronaldo acted and he stopped getting calls.  It's soon going to be the same for nani if he doesn't stop the bull sh!t.
ethanr

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:24 am

All this talk of Nani's injury ,is simply deflecting from the real issue ,and that is Liverpool's victory  ,they worked harder ,they chased harder and they wanted it more .
So simply for the sake of fuelling yet another  futile debate,  lets all take a good close look at the player in question shall we ? and maybe we should consider the following points

1. He falls down when the wind changes direction ,let alone when any player makes genuine contact .
2. His play acting is legendary ,and his constant whining to officials  relentless . 
3. His personality, and general demeanour ,is in short obnoxious ...
4.The wound  in question ,is similar to the ones you would get when you fell off the swing when you were six ....and yet ,you would shed considerably less tears

In short, if a general consensus of fans were to be  conducted ,he would probably be considered  the most loathsome creature since Diouf  ....minus the saliva of course

Disclaimer : Although I do believe the Man United fans have a great deal of affection for him ..... go figure  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:01 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:All this talk of Nani's injury ,is simply deflecting from the real issue ,and that is Liverpool's victory  ,they worked harder ,they chased harder and they wanted it more .
So simply for the sake of fuelling yet another  futile debate,  lets all take a good close look at the player in question shall we ? and maybe we should consider the following points

1. He falls down when the wind changes direction ,let alone when any player makes genuine contact .
2. His play acting is legendary ,and his constant whining to officials  relentless . 
4.The wound  in question ,is similar to the ones you would get when you fell off the swing when you were six ....and yet ,you would shed considerably less tears

In short, if a general consensus of fans were to be  conducted ,he would probably be considered  the most loathsome creature since Diouf  ....minus the saliva of course

Disclaimer : Although I do believe the Man United fans have a great deal of affection for him ..... go figure  :D

Couldn't agree more to be honest.  People didn't like the diving complaining ronaldo, and for some reason nani is trying to be an exact replica.
ethanr

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:38 am

my Manc friend who was with me watching the match was actually kinda thankful Nani is injured :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby laza » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 am

Well we all know what Chris would say

Children, boot is.... your weapon, your leather friend. haha I call mine Natalie

It aint going to make Fat boy slim

Last edited by laza on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:53 pm

ethanr wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:All this talk of Nani's injury ,is simply deflecting from the real issue ,and that is Liverpool's victory  ,they worked harder ,they chased harder and they wanted it more .

Couldn't agree more to be honest.  People didn't like the diving complaining ronaldo, and for some reason nani is trying to be an exact replica.

Awesome!

and I stick by my orioginal thought. It was Nani, so the ref only yellow carded. EVERYONE knows now how much Nani dives, and Refs are getting bored with it.
Last edited by dawson99 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion