The stop- thread by ab - Just been reading it

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby JBG » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:40 pm

Yeah there are great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandchildren of monks living around here still traumatised by your wicked crimes!  :D

(and before you ask, monks were randy back then....ever see the Name of the Rose?  :D )
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:00 pm

And your furniture is cr*p

Oh sorry thats Sweden  :blush:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:20 pm

taff wrote:And your furniture is cr*p

Yes, I`m sorry but we are filthy rich on oil and gas-maybe Norway should buy LFC !
And what`s all this about raping and pillaging- when exactly did it happen and were you there ? :Oo:
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:22 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:still traumatised by your wicked crimes!  :D

Yes - but we stopped at least !Have fun on someone else`s behalf please !

:alien:
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:24 pm

Thor Viking wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:still traumatised by your wicked crimes!  :D

Yes - but we stopped at least !Have fun on someone else`s behalf please !

:alien:

If I should be maneging a club in Albania, why aren't you maneging a club in Norway?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:28 pm

A.B. wrote:If I should be maneging a club in Albania, why aren't you maneging a club in Norway?

Because I don`t pretend to know as much football as you do !Maybe I do but you don`t know that yet ! :alien:

And for your info : I have been managing teams for many many years, both boys,men and women !
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:28 pm

Thor Viking wrote:
taff wrote:And your furniture is cr*p

Yes, I`m sorry but we are filthy rich on oil and gas-maybe Norway should buy LFC !
And what`s all this about raping and pillaging- when exactly did it happen and were you there ? :Oo:

Filthy rich eh  ???
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:32 pm

taff wrote:Filthy rich eh  ???

Yes - or should I say like an englishman I saw on telli: we are considerably richer than yaou !But who cares - you are better than us at many things - but not football - even though you are 15 times as many as we are.
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:35 pm

Winston Churchill
Lord Baverbrook
Princess Diana
Maggy Thatcher

Your boys took one hell of a beating :D

Better commentators
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:40 pm

taff wrote:Winston Churchill
Lord Baverbrook
Princess Diana
Maggy Thatcher

Your boys took one hell of a beating :D

Better commentators

Yes and it all took place at Ullevaal on sept. 9th 1981. And good old Clemence was goalie !
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:46 pm

Thor Viking wrote:
A.B. wrote:If I should be maneging a club in Albania, why aren't you maneging a club in Norway?

Because I don`t pretend to know as much football as you do !Maybe I do but you don`t know that yet ! :alien:

And for your info : I have been managing teams for many many years, both boys,men and women !

Pretend? I don't need to pretend my friend. So you've managed teams? I've played the game my entire life. Different views,different perspectives.

You can't come up with any reasons why my post was "bad". The constant critisizing of certain players is annoying, especilly those who are hypocrites. Let me give you an example. Somebody here will say that Cisse is a horrible player, at the end of the season that same person will praise Cisse. You see what I'm saying? You talk about my intelligence about the game, lets talk about your intelligence about football. When was the last time a striker adapted to a new league in 6 games?

You got your hopes up too high and now that things aren't going the way you thought they would you are bitching about it constantly.

Like I have said, no matter how good our players perform people such as you will always find something to critisize, those are the ones who are never thankful by the performance the players give.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Thor Viking » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:10 am

A.B. wrote:You talk about my intelligence about the game, lets talk about your intelligence about football. When was the last time a striker adapted to a new league in 6 games?

You got your hopes up too high and now that things aren't going the way you thought they would you are bitching about it constantly.

Like I have said, no matter how good our players perform people such as you will always find something to critisize, those are the ones who are never thankful by the performance the players give.

I think RVN was an instant success!?When did I get my hopes up - and in what regard ?
If you are 1 of the 100% all - weather ups and downs kind of supporter I`m sorry if I`ve offended you - I don`t mean to critizice !
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:44 pm

?
106-1093504160

Postby Thor Viking » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:29 pm

judge wrote:?

?? ???
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:55 am

Thor Viking wrote: