Lies & broken promises

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Fri May 07, 2010 8:38 am

They're all as bad as each other, there ain't one of them who is Jesus Christ re-incarnated, Benitez included. Forgive me for not joining the "poor old Rafa having to deal with these sheisters" club, because in truth I don't envy them having to deal with such a meglomanic and manipulative operator as Benitez.

Machiavelli would have had nothing on Rafa. They're all as bad as each other, they deserve each other and they need each other. That's why he stays.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 07, 2010 11:22 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Well the truth is starting to come out Lynds , what rafa has been fighting against ever since the two :censored:'s took over . He's turned into an office manager rather than a football manager . No wonder we've gone backwards . Hey but those with the agaenda against him , and those that want to re-write history will not be @rsed anyway . The simple fact of the matter is , according to them Rafa has had £250 million to spend and he's failed to win us the league . It's as black and white as that , no extenuating circumstances , no backstabbing or agenda's from within the club . No it's all down to Rafa i'm afraid lynds . Well they have there way and we'll see what the future brings , wonder if the grass will be greener . Something tells me the heartache isn't over yet , but lets get our priorities right first and get rid of the one man who thought anything of the fans . Will be very interesting when the book comes out .

agreed
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion