What do you think about dudek ? - Where he will go next season ?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby Seba641 » Fri May 27, 2005 3:21 am

What do you think about him ??? I think that he will be out from Liverpool and he will go to Barcelona or go back to Feyenoord Rotterdam ??? and one more question Will Jose Reina sign with Liverpool ??? :angry:
Seba641

Postby nitin » Fri May 27, 2005 9:31 am

im worried about gerrard?hope dudek stays...hel make a good keeper as we all saw at the finals..the dancin to hot to handle for ac milan....
nitin

Postby gerrardisgod » Fri May 27, 2005 7:07 pm

i hope he stays Image
gerrardisgod

Postby gerrardisgod » Fri May 27, 2005 7:09 pm

oooo
gerrardisgod

Postby stapo1000 » Fri May 27, 2005 8:41 pm

Dudek is hero after his performance wednesday night and will never be forgotten but its time for us to get a new keeper. Dudek is too prone to mistakes and we need a new keeper.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Seba641 » Sat May 28, 2005 4:08 am

well other goalkeepers before Dudek made mistakes like he did and he is a human that learn from mistakes like other people hes not somekind of robot that supposed to catch every ball and dont do mistakes when the defender make a mistake and the other team score no body is saying to trade him or relist him because is normal to make mistakes and i think he should stay but if liverpool will relist him he will get back with other team and try to play best against liverpool to show trhem what they lost and that they made a MISTAKE !!!!!!!!!!
Seba641

Postby PB Red » Sun May 29, 2005 9:01 am

well if he does go,from what i read today,there may be a GK vacancy at st james park,if fergie gets his man

if he does go,i'd rather it be abroad
PB Red

Postby misskop » Mon May 30, 2005 7:59 pm

I'd rather he goes out being remembered for his heroics during the final, than staying on and being slagged off for future blunders, should they occur.  Am a bit sentimental about him possibly leaving now as I am with some of the other players that are on there way out, but we need more consistency and depth in our squad. Just a shame Dudek's confidence was shattered during Houllier's reign and all, but am sure Benitez had already made up his mind about Dudek's performance in the league before the cl final. To be honest, am always holding my breath whenever the ball is near him. But who knows, maybe there will be a shock departing of CK instead. Anyway, good luck Jerzy wherever you may go. Will never forget the quality saves and your entertaining antics :D that night.  Cheers.
misskop

Postby PHaRUcK » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:13 pm

Dudek is hero after his performance wednesday night and will never be forgotten but its time for us to get a new keeper. Dudek is too prone to mistakes and we need a new keeper.
PHaRUcK

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:22 pm

I see him coming back to Feyenoord. It's the club where he made his first big steps as a keeper and he's still concidered there as an icon.
Hate to see him go, I'd love to see him stay for one more season and challenge for nr 1 spot.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrardisgod » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:32 pm

PHaRUcK wrote:Dudek is hero after his performance wednesday night and will never be forgotten but its time for us to get a new keeper. Dudek is too prone to mistakes and we need a new keeper.

ISNT THAT THE EXACT WORDS  STAPO 100 SAID Image
gerrardisgod

Postby stapo1000 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:26 am

gerrardisgod wrote:
PHaRUcK wrote:Dudek is hero after his performance wednesday night and will never be forgotten but its time for us to get a new keeper. Dudek is too prone to mistakes and we need a new keeper.

ISNT THAT THE EXACT WORDS  STAPO 100 SAID Image

Dirty plageurising b*stard
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:25 pm

Personally it's time to say farewell Jerzy,true he's wrote himself into Liverpool folklore (and how he pulled off that double save from Shevchenko I'll never know) but he's also too gaffe prone for my liking,if we're trying to sign Kiyt from Feyenoord maybe we could try and offload him back there?
Gracias King Rafa

Postby Chinesegirl » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:34 am

i like Dudek
he is a hero in the night LFC beat AC
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby ArgentinaCRESPO » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:40 pm

he is not as buffon but you can not anything
got no money,no car, not even a slut to :censored:/but i don't care/ because we are carsi, kings of the world. or:got no money for the bar/too ugly to pull a girl/no charisma to cut a cool image/but we belong to besiktas, so :censored: the lot of you. the club colours are black and white:white-black, life-death
ArgentinaCRESPO

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge