Dudek or kirkland?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby pancz » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:44 pm

Jurek Dudek is the best goalkeapper on the world. Polish power :)
pancz

Postby pancz » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:47 pm

Dudek rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pancz

Postby pancz » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:49 pm

God bless Dudek
pancz

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:08 pm

ImageImage
jonnymac1979

Postby azriahmad » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:15 pm

Dudek is better at stopping shots (Kirkland is horrible at this) but Kirkland is better at catching crosses or when the area is crowded (Dudek is horrible at this). Either way, we don't have a goalkeeper who is really good enough. Pick one of them and then buy a new one during the close season.

We won't win any major trophy with either because both are not good enough.

It is a different story if you have Sol Campbell or Rio Ferdinand playing in front of you - you can be a clown like Lehmann or Howard - but still won't have to face many shots. Lehmann must be the worst capped German goalkeeper in football history and he is utterly dreaming if he thinks he is better than Kahn.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:43 pm

Neither get some quality in but not sure where it is at present, too many mistakes from both of them. What we need is a safe pair of hands between the posts.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby F_A_B » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:33 pm

Hello  :grinning:  !

Jerzy Dudek jest lepszym bramkarzem niż Kirkland !
Musicie mu zaufać ! Jego interwencje świadczą, że jest w szczytowej formie!

Greetings for fans The Reds from Poland !
You are fairest, I believe you!

WISŁA KRAKÓW + FC LIVERPOOL = GROUP OF DREAM
www.wislakrakow.com  I invite :)
F_A_B

Postby 1234ram » Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:01 pm

kirkland dudek a bit to lod now kirkland good be a brilliant playa for liverpool if he stayz fit
1234ram

Postby toker69 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:02 pm

dudek by far is the better keeper....kirkland is to static and not too quick coming out,he also doesnt talk to the players like dudek.....as for kirkland being Englands no1   its a scarey thought isnt it
toker69

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:37 am

Kirkland
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul_Poland » Fri May 06, 2005 1:09 am

Sorry for that guy from Poland who wrote in Polish:D I think that English newspapers are writing too much about Liv goalkeepers. I`m trying to read notes after every game in The Sun etc. and It`s silly when someone is saying about player who had clean sheet that he didnt play well :-) If he played bad he would lost goal :D My opinion is obvious - Dudek than any other goalkeeper but truth is that Jurek loves this club and fans and he deserve to be number 1 between the posts. He`s sad that people are waiting on his bad intervention and I`m not surprised because of that :P
Image There`s only one Jerzy Dudek and one Anfield Road!!!
Paul_Poland

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri May 06, 2005 1:58 am

Jerzy was the best 'keeper in England in his first season. Since the mistake at Middlesborough, then obviously the Forlan cr*p, his confidence has totally gone. It's sad that Houllier's sh*te man-management skills deprived us of the best 'keeper in our recent history. The idiot admitted he'd handled it badly, but for crying out loud. He basically said "if you make another error, I'm dropping you". We saw the same ****** with Westerveld (sold for one error), but he wasn't a patch on Dudek. Kirkland has looked dodgy aswell. It's either Houlliers legacy, or we're cursed in the 'keeper department. I'm sure if we'd bought Cech he'd have been a dud. Jerzy's class, and I hope he regains the self belief that made him brilliant. Sadly, it looks as though he'll be doing that away from Anfield. Good luck Jerzy, and wherever you go, YNWA.:(

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby WidzewLodz1910 » Wed May 11, 2005 11:05 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Jerzy was the best 'keeper in England in his first season. Since the mistake at Middlesborough, then obviously the Forlan cr*p, his confidence has totally gone. It's sad that Houllier's sh*te man-management skills deprived us of the best 'keeper in our recent history. The idiot admitted he'd handled it badly, but for crying out loud. He basically said "if you make another error, I'm dropping you". We saw the same ****** with Westerveld (sold for one error), but he wasn't a patch on Dudek. Kirkland has looked dodgy aswell. It's either Houlliers legacy, or we're cursed in the 'keeper department. I'm sure if we'd bought Cech he'd have been a dud. Jerzy's class, and I hope he regains the self belief that made him brilliant. Sadly, it looks as though he'll be doing that away from Anfield. Good luck Jerzy, and wherever you go, YNWA.:(

I think that Jerzy will regain his confidence if he play well in the Final of the Champions League. He is still a world class goalkeeper - remember that and I am sure that he'll take his chance and proove his abillities.

Greets from Widzew ;) Hope You'll remember old times when our teams met on the pitch.
Roza czerwono, bialo kwitnie bez
Dzis wygra Widzew, kazdy o tym wie
Niepokonany, Widzew ukochany
Niepokonany, jest nasz Lodzki Klub
A my Kibice, mamy taka piesn
Lodzki Widzew, potega jest!!
WidzewLodz1910

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu May 12, 2005 12:27 am

Kirkland will be a real good goalkeeper, whether it is at Liverpool or at another club. He will compete with Robinson for the England goalkeeping postion, if only he can play regulary for a season.

I am diapointed that Rafa looks set to buy a new first choice. Personaly I would put Kirkland in as my undisputed number 1 next year.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu May 12, 2005 12:30 am

I think the main problem for Dudek is his size and weight. If you want to be an effective goalkeeper in England , you have to have a strong and broad body structure,(Seamon,Schmicheal,Cech). In the Premiership you will get challanged when coming to catch or punch, and you must be steady and strong enough to handle it. Jerzy isn't im afraid, apart from that he is a top goal keeper.
Last edited by Cool Hand Luke on Thu May 12, 2005 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge