Possible january/summer transfer targets!? - Possible players to anfield.

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby greenred » Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:25 pm

andy reid
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Brightonscouse » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:30 am

If the papers are anything to go by then Boumsong looks like he's going to Chelski. So we need to be looking for a new central defender. I know this is yet another Frenchy but what about MEXES from Auxerre. Another couple of options are Dawson from Forest or Gabbidon from Cardiff they are still young and raw but would benefit from coming in Jan and playing in the reserves to get them ready for next season.
Brightonscouse

Postby Owzat » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:40 am

Haven't we already got a shedload of youngsters? I think that's half the problem, when a key player is injured we have to call upon youngsters who aren't ready/never will be.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:21 pm

What about Zak Whitebread from the USA? Why dosen't he play in the carling cup?

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby radun5 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:18 am

Rosicky and even Rivaldo are players that Liverpool can benefit of. Maybe Cisse and Boomsong, but I haven't seen them playing (yet).
radun5

Postby azriahmad » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:41 am

If it were up tp the Kermit, he would buy any player from the French league, perhaps an unknown, for a ridiculous price and reasoned that this so and so has "potential".
The board should impose a "sell first, then buy" policy to this toad and save any funds for the future manager when the toad is sacked at the end of the season.
Houllier should not be given funds to squander on any more potential planks!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dave » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:30 am

yep, van der vart is a cool player and we should try and go for him ,plus theres the spanish guy reyes who is !@#$ hot who were looking at aswell,but what really concerns me is u look at the squad and theres only really 3 world class players and we all no who they are(gerald,owen,and kewall maybe?)WHY havnt we gone for rivaldo, alright hes 31 and high wages but hes one of the best in the world,look at zidane playing the best stuff of his life and how old ?it just says to me a lack of ambition,i mean if we got rivaldo back to fitness and confidence high ,we all know what he can do,he didnt get world and europlayer of the year for nothing u know,we need calibre players like a rivaldo,recoba,mexes the french def,coz if we dont get these sought of players were gonna go backwards rather than forwards,im not knocking bolton but how can they get players like okocha who is sublime with skill,weneed a player like this BADLY
dave

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:34 am

Isn't Reyes the player who has got a £65m buy-out clause in his contract? He could be the best player in the World but we shouldn't pay ridiculous amounts for anyone. Van Der Vaart was touted a while back and we should have bought him then before his price increased

Kermit has ruled out Rivaldo, Okocha is a decent enough player but I'd still go for Yakin.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:49 pm

People shold stop talk about leftsided midfielders(E.G, Van Der Vaart, Yakin, Duff,) we now have Kewell and would pefer him to any of them.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:45 pm

I think we should try to loan a Striker in the January tranfer market, someone who isn't playnig first team and needs to in order to get to EURO 2004, any suggestions?

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:22 am

Wayne Rooney!!!!!
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:52 am

Has - Kewell is currently injured, are you happy with his replacement? Besides which he can play in other positions, we need good cover for EVERY position
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:17 pm

Owzat wrote:Has - Kewell is currently injured, are you happy with his replacement? Besides which he can play in other positions, we need good cover for EVERY position

But I think with Owen getting injured on a regualr basis, Pongole and Le Tallec not being able to play every game, and Heskey being s##t, We despartely need a Striker, and we probarly won't be able to get one on a permenant basis till the summer.

So a loan signing seems logical.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:57 pm

what the hell are we gonna do..?
we are in deep sh*t as far as the managment is concerned,But Baros is still to come back and hopefully Cisse will come soon...
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:04 pm

Baros will hopefully return early in the new year.Cisse will probably not arrive until the summer and that's if GH stays.I think the centre of defence is a major problem that has to be sorted sooner rather than later.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge