Harry kewell - I know its early.....wait no its not!

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:35 pm

i think its his wife
she causes his injuries
she should be terminated
maypaxvobiscum

Postby cpc4eva » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:38 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:i think its his wife
she causes his injuries
she should be terminated

if i had his wife id love to be injured every week  :wwww  :wwww
cpc4eva

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:41 pm

cpc4eva wrote:
she causes his injuries
she should be terminated

u sure u wanna be kept on a leash tied to your bed pole ?  :p
maypaxvobiscum

Postby cpc4eva » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:42 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
cpc4eva wrote:
she causes his injuries
she should be terminated

u sure u wanna be kept on a leash tied to your bed pole ?  :p

when she looks like that any action i can get is better than the no go im getting currently.......... :buttrock  :buttrock
cpc4eva

Postby mungi » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:56 am

pmsl
mungi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:24 am

It's incredible the kind of bóllocks you can read in some press. It turns out to happen that I have a decent insight of what RS is willing and is not willing to sign up

Kewell's Real deal for Chris
EXCLUSIVE
By Darren Lewis 28/08/2007

CHRIS COLEMAN is considering making a £2million offer to take Harry Kewell from Liverpool to Real Sociedad.

Boss Coleman has a brief to restore the image of his Spanish club and believes he can do so with the likes of Kewell, 28.

The injury-hit Aussie left-winger has made 124 appearances and scored 16 goals since his arrival from Leeds in 2003.

But Kewell is well aware that his Anfield future is far from certain with just 12 months left on his four-year contract.

RS, has nowhere near able to spend 2M on any player. RS has paid 450K € for Vaughan, from Crewe Alexandra, and Coleman has said he will be the last foreigner to sign up.

So, see, this is how they make up this and other exclusives. They think, let's see what we have here... we have a player not playing, we have to say something about Liverpool, there's a welsh in Spain... let's make an story!! :D

What a load of funny bóllocks. Congratulations Darren Lewis, you made me laugh this morning.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mungi » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:09 am

Kewell on the comback. playing in the next reserves match against crewe. article from fourfourtwo http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/60865,kewell-v-crewe-not-argentina.aspx
mungi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:35 am

one of the worst signings in the history of the club IMHO, its been a joke how many injury layoffs he had, so much promise and nothing in return besides a great hour against chelsea in the FA cup semis a couple of years ago, from the player who was a class player at leeds , we got a injury prone player with half the ability and half the pace :veryangry
Last edited by mighty mo on Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:12 pm

I for one would be quite happy to hold the door for Mr Kewell on his way out of Anfield. A talent no doubt, but £65k a week to do nothing but make an occasional appearance in OK magazine just doesn't cut it for me!

He has a season now where he can shove my words back down my throat. Take the stage Mr Kewell, my gullet awaits!!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:02 pm

Well at least Aurelio is back now.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby club_Levis » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:51 pm

thegreedo wrote:I for one would be quite happy to hold the door for Mr Kewell on his way out of Anfield. A talent no doubt, but £65k a week to do nothing but make an occasional appearance in OK magazine just doesn't cut it for me!

He has a season now where he can shove my words back down my throat. Take the stage Mr Kewell, my gullet awaits!!

Seconded!!!!!
club_Levis

Postby heimdall » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:58 pm

club_Levis wrote:
thegreedo wrote:I for one would be quite happy to hold the door for Mr Kewell on his way out of Anfield. A talent no doubt, but £65k a week to do nothing but make an occasional appearance in OK magazine just doesn't cut it for me!

Seconded!!!!!

Thirded, I reckon he's off in the new year, we don't need him, he isn't missed in my opinion.

Glad to see Aurelio back, I think he is far more effective in left wing rather than left defence though. I've been very impressed with Arbelola.
heimdall

Postby mighty mo » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:42 pm

The_Rock wrote:Lets all support kewell until we get a better LW.

I mean, the fact is yossi, babel, auerlio & riise are not as good as kewell. Even a half-fit kewell can cause more danger to the opposition than these players.... so if we are gonna win the premier league kewell will have to play a big part. He is still our most technically skilled player.

BTW, Babel looked pretty good against villa in his cameo role. He looks more comfortable on the right wing. So i don't think he was bought as a replacement for kewell anyway.

HAHAH you are joking, how is kewell who has not been fit since he came to the club, better than riise babel leto aurelio or benayoun. let it go the time of kewell being a devastating left winger are long long long gone, give it up just give it up and let go of your dreams and aspirations for that waste of money crock  :D
Last edited by mighty mo on Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:48 pm

mighty mo wrote:
The_Rock wrote:Lets all support kewell until we get a better LW.

I mean, the fact is yossi, babel, auerlio & riise are not as good as kewell. Even a half-fit kewell can cause more danger to the opposition than these players.... so if we are gonna win the premier league kewell will have to play a big part. He is still our most technically skilled player.

BTW, Babel looked pretty good against villa in his cameo role. He looks more comfortable on the right wing. So i don't think he was bought as a replacement for kewell anyway.

HAHAH you are joking, how is kewell who has not been fit since he came to the club, better than riise babel leto aurelio or benayoun. let it go the time of kewell being a devastating left winger are long long long gone, give it up just give it up and let go of your dreams and aspirations for that waste of money crock  :D

If we are to win the champions league this season...it is imperative that kewell starts the final........  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:10 pm

heimdall wrote:
club_Levis wrote:

Seconded!!!!!

Thirded, I reckon he's off in the new year, we don't need him, he isn't missed in my opinion.

Glad to see Aurelio back, I think he is far more effective in left wing rather than left defence though. I've been very impressed with Arbelola.

Fourthed...

With all due respect to harry, if RS did offer 2 mil... I'd happily take it...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge