Alan hansen - Scared of geting it wrong again ?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby Sean » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:02 pm

I can't help but notice how Alan Hansen is determined not to write off Man Utd again for fear of getting it wrong again (remember "kids won't win championships").  On the BBC webite hes claiming that man ure can still win the league.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:03 pm

Sean wrote:I can't help but notice how Alan Hansen is determined not to write off Man Utd again for fear of getting it wrong again (remember "kids won't win championships").  On the BBC webite hes claiming that man ure can still win the league.

i agree. results such as losing 2-0 to portsmouth must have convinced him. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Sean » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:30 pm

Apparently, Ferguson has watched the utd / Arsenal game and picked out a series of incidents that he feels should lead to several Arsenal players being charged by the F.A.  If hes successful, can we expect managers spending days every week analysing video evidence and submitting dossiers to the F.A. of their rivals dodgy tackles ?

If Fergies actions set a precedent, I fear for the game.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:34 pm

Sean wrote:Apparently, Ferguson has watched the utd / Arsenal game and picked out a series of incidents that he feels should lead to several Arsenal players being charged by the F.A.  If hes successful, can we expect managers spending days every week analysing video evidence and submitting dossiers to the F.A. of their rivals dodgy tackles ?

If Fergies actions set a precedent, I fear for the game.

what else do you expect from fergie? the man's a to$$er.

so he's picked out incidents which he feels should lead to some arsenal players getting banned. incidents which i certainly didn't see at the time when watching the game on tv.

surprising isn't it that he wants henry and bergkamp banned for three games each, whilst completely "glossing over" the fact that rio ferdinand should have had a red card and a three game ban for a blatant professional foul? :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:39 pm

Ferguson is a senile old fool.The whole pathetic "battle of old trafford" was a joke.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:42 pm

greenred wrote:Ferguson is a senile old fool.The whole pathetic "battle of old trafford" was a joke.

the two clubs should both grow up if you ask me. riley has to take some share of the blame. his failure to book players for blantant cautionable offences in the first 25 minutes set the tone. after that the game just became a farce.

p.s. why was there soup and pizza in the tunnel? :D
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Sean » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:10 pm

Thats the secret diet that Wenger has his players on.....makes me laugh though.  One of Roy Keanes big greviances wth the Irish set up a few years ago was that the pre-match food wasn't right.  The night before a world cup qualifier against Holland pizzas were ordered for the squad and Keane flipped stating "i bet Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink isn't eating pizza before the night before the match".  I wonder what Keano thinks of the Arsenal diet.  It certainly isn't doing them any harm.  Maybe Mick McCarthy was right all along and simply a man ahead of his time.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:11 pm

Alan Hansen Is right,I know Man U are not fancied this year but one can never write them off. Yes it was a bad result against Portsmouth but they were brilliant and arsenal werent exactly wiping the floor with southampton.These so called easy teams are getting better and better every season and any one of them is capable of turning anyone over. We will get a better picture come Christmas.
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby JBG » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:20 pm

It was rich of Fergie calling Arsenal whingers when its common knowledge that he is and always has been the biggest whinger in the game.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:27 pm

Oh come on! Thats a disgraceful comment jbg! Next youll say he brought a stopwatch to games to make sure we werent being cheated. :D
A whinger yes but a highly successful one  :;):
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby Anfield reds » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:38 pm

man u scumbag
Anfield reds

Postby 1234ram » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:46 pm

he wz a legend
1234ram