Red or a mongrel? - The pigs wrong again

Steven Gerrard  was a Liverpudlian?
90%
Steven Gerrard was a Evertonian?
10%

Total votes : 30

Postby glenbuck patriot » Mon May 31, 2004 6:23 pm

Got this off LFC.tv; Should be conclusive.... But then again you Never know

Captain of Liverpool FC and a product of the Liverpool Youth Academy, Steven Gerrard is arguably one of the brightest young talents in the English game and a vital member of Gerard Houllier's team.

Gerrard is the driving force of the team and when he is on the top of his game Liverpool more than usually win.

He also has the distinction of never being on the losing side when he plays for England, and is also a vital member of the national team.

A boyhood Liverpool fan, Gerrard is living the dream of playing for his team and is considered by many to be the complete midfield player.

The former YTS trainee has made incredible progress in such a short space of time. Tough tackling and with great passing vision Gerrard is also capable of scoring spectacular goals. Indeed his strike against Manchester United during the 2000/01 treble season was voted the club's best ever Premiership goal, in an exclusive poll on Liverpoolfc.tv
[B][U]
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby murphy0151 » Mon May 31, 2004 7:02 pm

Told ya stu, you were well in truely wrong once again.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon May 31, 2004 7:31 pm

You jealous lad? Am in a 30 grand a year job and can retire when am 50 while ur probably on the dole.

Get to ya that does it?

Haha get a grip.

Gerrard was an Everton fan. He came to training with an Everton kit on. He grew up as an everton "fan". His auntie in Gerrards barbers, on dragon lane is an Everton fan. My mate Paul Noonen (now ford) and David Bolton will also back this up. In fact, anyone at Whiston Juniors will back this up.

The fact you have started a stupid little poll and asked for peoples opinions and tried to insult me because of my job is pathetic.

Do you know where Whiston is? Do you know who Whiston Juniors are? Do you know where Cardinal Heinen school is? Have you heard of Anthony Bannacek. Do you know anything about Gerrards past? The answer to all of those... you don't.

So shut ya gob. As you say....

KNOWLEDGE IS DA BOMB!!!

Infact for comin out with comments like that u need lockin up yer little know nothin.
115-1073096938

Postby jack66 » Mon May 31, 2004 7:44 pm

is stu the red talking ****** again....i also think he is a bluenose, although i have a lot of bluenose mates and i have never heard them talk ****** like he does....so who knows
jack66

Postby JBG » Mon May 31, 2004 7:50 pm

Leave Stu alone....
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Mon May 31, 2004 10:58 pm

stu_the_red wrote:You jealous lad? Am in a 30 grand a year job and can retire when am 50 while ur probably on the dole.

Get to ya that does it?

Haha get a grip.

Now if I didn't know you were from Liverpool,I would have guessed you were a cockney with those kind of taunts.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Mon May 31, 2004 11:08 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Leave Stu alone....

I reckon Stu can look after himself JBG.He`s a cop who routinely threatens violence on members here while wishing AIDS on their kids.I really dont think he needs defending.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:52 pm

Yeah, but in fairness people shouldn't bait him either about his job.

I think Stu realised he was out of order with the AIDS comment but it does take two to tango and some people have it in for Stu regardless of whether he's abusive or trying to make a decent post.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:21 pm

I'm not sure where GH's sacking will leave Damiano and Thompson, but whether they stay or not I'd say we definitely need some new faces at Melwood.

One of the few plusses from last season for me was recruiting Rushie to coach the strikers on a part time basis. It's an obvious move, but if I were the board, I'd move heaven and earth to try and convince Hansen to show his face on the training ground for the odd session or two.

The one thing that has been consistent since we last won the league is that we haven't had a regular back 4 of British players that have lived in the country through the time that Liverpool dominated the domestic scene, and to have someone with his love for the club and knowledge of the modern game from a defender's point of view would be so valuable.

Ironically, if ITV hadn't lost the rights to the Premiership, I'm sure LFC would've found it easier to snare him away from some of his media commitments to make this sort of thing happen. Now that MOTD will be back on the Beeb, it'd make it more or less impossible.

A more likely recruit could be Litmanen. It's been mentioned before that injuries are looking like bringing his playing career to a premature halt, and now that GH has gone it may be a good time to rebuild the bridges that he shamefully burnt after Jari left. Who better to bring the likes of TLT and Pongolle through than one of the most technically gifted European players of the last decade?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby JBG » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:28 pm

???
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:41 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote: ???

and dont you dare raise your eyebrow at me pervo,
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:44 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Leave Stu alone....

stop looking at people thru holes in walls then pervo
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby azriahmad » Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:16 am

I remembered reading somewhere that Ian Rush used to support Everton.

It doesn't matter, as long as when these players become Liverpool players, they wear the red shirts with great pride and stuffed Everton whenever we played them.

Gary Ablett...that's one player who I don't care about who he supports. But then, compared to Biscan, even Ablett seems like Franco Baresi. Heck, anybody is better than Biscan - even "butterfingers" Westerveldt of "calamity" James would play better than Biscan if they become outfield players!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:08 pm

Stu's right, he's got a great job, any job that commands £30k a year and allows you to do **** all must mint  :;):  :D

Actually I'll take that back cos that only applies to Cheshire police  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:13 pm

:angry: Who the feckinell is bumping two year old topics :angry:  theres loads of em.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge