Liverpool vs blackburn - Anfield, 28/02/10 15.00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Owzat » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 am

fat_sam wrote:Allardyce said: “It’s not of any importance to me what Rafa thinks about what I do and don’t do. I know how good a manager I am and how good a job I can do. I wouldn’t be here for ten years if I couldn’t do it. So I have no worries about what he thinks about me or my team.

So fat sam doesn't care what Rafa thinks about what he does, but then..........

fat_sam wrote:Because he didn’t like it he found an excuse about how we played. Wenger did it, Mourinho did it, they all do it when they get their backsides smacked.

“That will get him moaning about me again, but I am not bothered. He even went as far as putting a DVD together and sending it to Keith Hackett. He doesn’t know I know that, but I do. He has a bee in his bonnet.

“He is entitled to have his opinion as everyone else is and it’s nice to have someone complaining about you when you are beating them. It’s not about me or him though. It’s about my players going to Anfield and playing good football.

So he doesn't care what Rafa thinks about him, but yet he wants us to know he knows what Rafa did  ??? And he spent quite a bit of time talking about past encounters, the style issue etc.

He's not a top manager, never will be. He's one who can produce a workmanlike team that can sit midtable, pretend like they can challenge for Europe - yes, back in the day Bolton fans were talking up their CL chances, comparing their best team with our's and even putting combined XI's with more of their cr ap in it than Liverpool players. One cretin even put RIVALDO in the Bolton line-up, he hadn't signed for them and never did. Irony of irony they didn't rate Diouf, until they signed him that is. But fat sam is a lot like the leprechaun at villa, even with resources he resorts to the only way of playing he knows and any spending is wasted because he knows no way of using skilled players in his formations and tactics. villa are a little bit higher than Leicester used to be under the leprechaun, play not too disimilar football at times and consider the extra money he's spent at villa they should be nailed on certs for 4th IF he were that good a manager - especially given the way we've played this season, spudz their usual inconsistent selves and citeh no closer to securing that spot than the rest.

Bring it on fat sam, as for a"bee in his bonnet", I find that ironic given how he wound himself up over what he construed as a disrespectful gesture  :laugh:
Last edited by Owzat on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:32 pm

this game last year saw us face the most spineless gutless half ersed 'team' i'v ever seen in th premiership - hopefully they'll fail to meet even that level tomoro an th fat useless tw@t can lay th blame for his sides lack of effort on us again!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:35 pm

definately need t win seein as citeh hav now demolished th chavs..... bridge sure got his own back!!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:40 pm

bavlondon wrote:Allardyce said: “It’s not of any importance to me what Rafa thinks about what I do and don’t do. I know how good a manager I am and how good a job I can do. I wouldn’t be here for ten years if I couldn’t do it. So I have no worries about what he thinks about me or my team.

Fergie's mate.... contributed to the barcodes relegation.. Big Sam for Europe  :rasp May be Everton could do with him
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 am

Lineup for today?
Reina
Kelly
Carra
Agger
Insua
Masc
Kuyt
Gerrard
Babel
Lucas
NGog

Would prefer to see Benny or maybe Riera play, but Rafa will go basck to his trusted Kuyt for prem
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:40 pm

bitters 2.0 down at spurs, we really do need to make sure of it today.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:13 pm

The Reds XI: Reina, Mascherano, Aurelio, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Benayoun, Kuyt, Rodriguez, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Babel, Insua, Ngog, Kelly, Ayala.

Masch right back , aqua and babel back on the bench
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Torres starts, nice one, come on Redmen
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 pm

bitters now 2.1 down

curerntly showing Everton game but hopefully ours follows

liverpool game i hope
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 pm

No Aquilani again?

Not exactly like Blackburn have a dynamic midfield !
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:25 pm

no Aquilani again, he's completly out of the plans i guess then
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 pm

3-0 - beat these and up Allardyce :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA