LIVERPOOL VS ATHLETICO MADRID - Saturday 8th August 3pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby lakes10 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Ciggy wrote:We didnt play that bad actually their keeper and the cross bar helped them win, worried about our defence against Spurs hope atleast 2 of our regs are back.
I was just made up for the return of footie at Anfield it feels like years since we last played there :D

you could not have been at th same game as i was then....or you had a bad view.

we have some bif problems and one of thm is that he team dont look fit apart from SG.

our passsing was well off and we if our striker get hurt and is out for a few games we are doomed.

looking at all the other top 6 teams we look the most unfit and not ready for the new football year.
Last edited by lakes10 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:04 pm

lakes10 wrote:looking at all the other top 6 teams we look the most unfit and not ready for the new football year.

Was it my imagination Lakes of does Mascherano look as though he's carrying more than just a few pounds of extra weight under his shirt ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
lakes10 wrote:looking at all the other top 6 teams we look the most unfit and not ready for the new football year.

Was it my imagination Lakes of does Mascherano look as though he's carrying more than just a few pounds of extra weight under his shirt ?

lol, well he had a body sock on, i found that strange, might be trying to hold his gut in.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:12 pm

I think Kelly did well when he came on, though didn't see him having to defend too much so can't say what he's like on the back foot. Looks like a quick lad though when he gets the head down....And surprisingly Lucas had a fairly decent game. Maybe it's because he's trying to put himself in the shop window, who knows.....
Though overall, we're way too dependent on Torres to put the ball in the back of the net.

A pretty brutle preseason campaign it has to be said though.....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby red37 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:52 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:A pretty brutle preseason campaign it has to be said though.....

Brutle and 'brittle'. Defensively at least....

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games