Liverpool vs Arsenal Sun 27th 4pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Mane is our best player, FACT (as Rafa would say  :D )
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:43 pm

What a time to play Arsenal total unrest at that club and it's showing on the pitch. Mane is a different level at the minute I'm surprised Barca didn't come calling for him over both Coutinho and Dembele.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:48 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:43 pm wrote:What a time to play Arsenal total unrest at that club and it's showing on the pitch. Mane is a different level at the minute I'm surprised Barca didn't come calling for him over both Coutinho and Dembele.

Next summer mate, next summer... :(
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:48 pm

H-T 2:0
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:50 pm

I wish we wouldn't have just let the time run out at the end. Nice to be sure we don't concede, but we were all over them and their heads were down. Decent half. Flowing in the front, midfield as a whole looks relatively cohesive. Defense is still a bit of a concern.

Xhaka very lucky to stay on the pitch imo. Bad challenge on Can that stopped us on a clear counter attack. He thought he was getting his second yellow, and he should have for that. Surprised more wasn't made of that.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby maguskwt » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Good 1st half... work rate has been good... I hope it doesn't fall in the 2nd half. IMO, we are playing better than Arsenal not because of our quality but because of our work rate...

That ball from Firmino to Henderson was sublime... Too bad Henderson isn't Gerrard  :wwww
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm

ethanr » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:50 pm wrote:I wish we wouldn't have just let the time run out at the end. Nice to be sure we don't concede, but we were all over them and their heads were down. Decent half. Flowing in the front, midfield as a whole looks relatively cohesive. Defense is still a bit of a concern.

Xhaka very lucky to stay on the pitch imo. Bad challenge on Can that stopped us on a clear counter attack. He thought he was getting his second yellow, and he should have for that. Surprised more wasn't made of that.

Think he or Wellbeck will get the red in the second half. Although I'd prefer Welbeck to stay on the pitch, cos he's sh!te  :laugh:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:02 pm

The attitude of these Arsenal players stinks!! Too many egos and not enough of them willing to work hard for the team. Wenger tried something different buying individuals like Ozil and Sanchez and it's backfired massively, both think they are too good for the club.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Moreno is so sh!t. And always out of position
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:08 pm

We need to stop passing the ball to Karius.. Twice now he's almost lost the ball from being too nonchalant.

I actually thought Danny Ward has looked very good in preseason and when we've seen him play. I thought he may overtake Karius as the number 2 at some point.
ethanr

Postby Santa » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:13 pm

another big big miss by Salah

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Pace of Salah 3-0
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Santa » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:13 pm wrote:another big big miss by Salah

:D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:02 pm wrote:The attitude of these Arsenal players stinks!! Too many egos and not enough of them willing to work hard for the team. Wenger tried something different buying individuals like Ozil and Sanchez and it's backfired massively, both think they are too good for the club.

These prima donnas will cost Arsene his job...and I would think we could easily double our lead with a fully fired up Coutinho in our line up today

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Much better by Salah. He's really good at picking the ball off people in really dangerous positions. Honestly, I thought he would miss and was hoping he'd pass it off to Can or Mane, but it's good he scored- that'll do great things for his confidence. He seems to get in more of those positions than anybody, so we want him feeling good when the time comes.
ethanr

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games