LIVERPOOL v Fulham Sun 3rd Dec 2pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Penguins » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:55 pm

AND this is how you ***** away a season....
Even if they win, it's garbage...
Last edited by Penguins on Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:56 pm

see ? that's the bleedin' idea....Nunez, Salah - just bleedin' observe
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:09 pm

Feck me, that was a difficult afternoon.

But it's 3 points and that's all that matters. 

But our defence isn't very good. And Kelleher isn't anywhere good enough to be our number 1.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:09 pm

made ridiculously hard work of that.
Diaz totally out of sorts today. Gakpo for me instead.
Nunez, well, just Nunez. Needs to remove cranium from a$$hole.
Mo not great either.
Kelleher was very poor, imo. Can stop a shot but very poor for two goals.
TAA great today, saved our skin.
Konate always makes me nervous.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:20 pm

bunglemark2 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:09 pm wrote:made ridiculously hard work of that.
Diaz totally out of sorts today. Gakpo for me instead.
Nunez, well, just Nunez. Needs to remove cranium from a$$hole.
Mo not great either.
Kelleher was very poor, imo. Can stop a shot but very poor for two goals.
TAA great today, saved our skin.
Konate always makes me nervous.

We desperately need a new centre back. I don't think Gomez or Konatr are good enough, while Matip's best years are behind him.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:23 pm

Didn't see the game, my favoured link was down  :down:   Can't wait to watch the highlights later  :) . Seems like we made hard work of it ?
Anyway, it's 3 points in the bag  :buttrock . We move on to the next game YNWA   :buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby redshade » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:43 pm

Awesome got the 3 points but we looked shaky. I knew Alli will be a major loss.

Trent first goal says O.g Leno on beeb webby, odd.
Some cracking goals in the match.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:11 pm

Every point counts in the grand scheme of things so it was nice to pick up all 3 today. Not the first game we have been ropey in either.

Diaz for me was poor. Runs round in circles and then does it again. The injury last season and the recent events are poor excuses used to alleviate some poor performances.  The truth is he is only half the player Mane was.  Salah and Nunez were poor today as well.

Not great from kelleher but what was in front of him wasn't great either but he needs to do better.  Matip can't be an option for us next season so Konate needs to step up and show that he can do this job.

Overall though can't complain because we are consistent, made a great start to the season and are still going strong. That's down imo to strong team performances rather than individual ones.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:25 pm

Had to leave at 2-2 so didn’t see all the drama, bottom line however is the winning mentality. I wish our defense was more solid but loving the team’s resilience. Trent has become a masterful striker of the ball and I’m happy for him, borderline world class now and will surely become one of the best players world if he continues to improve as he has. Didn’t see the last goals but happy for Endo to score.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:58 pm

kazza » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:25 pm wrote:Had to leave at 2-2 so didn’t see all the drama, bottom line however is the winning mentality. I wish our defense was more solid but loving the team’s resilience. Trent has become a masterful striker of the ball and I’m happy for him, borderline world class now and will surely become one of the best players world if he continues to improve as he has. Didn’t see the last goals but happy for Endo to score.

Some of his shot are shades of Stevie G.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:01 pm

Good win as it ultimately took us above City. However, the poor keeping from Kelleher made the game harder than it should have been IMO. Glad the boys had the mentality to come back from that though, with little time to spare. We scored some cracking goals today as well.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:41 pm

Surprised Klopp took both Mcalister and Szoboszlai off and kept Gravenberch on. I thought them 2 were fighting to win balls back and Gravenberch looked like he was having day out at the seaside. Darwin just looks like he has to assist Salah everytime he's through on goal, must be in his contract.
Diaz has completely forgot how to beat a defender 1 on 1 and just goes backwards all the time. Good win today but its all abit of a mess.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:42 pm

damjan193 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:01 pm wrote:Good win as it ultimately took us above City. However, the poor keeping from Kelleher made the game harder than it should have been IMO. Glad the boys had the mentality to come back from that though, with little time to spare. We scored some cracking goals today as well.

We've definitely got a strong mentality in coming back, good quality to have in a title hunt, even though squad is not as strong as Klopp V1.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:53 pm

Just saw the goal highlights. Kellerher looked all over the place, possibly the worst I've ever seen from him .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby devaney » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:08 am

Great result which was made even better by City dropping points at home for the second game in succession !! Girlieola looked like he was going to blow a gasket. Great to see them on the end of a terrible piece of refereeing that prevented an almost certain winning goal towards the end of the game  :laugh: Let’s just hope it results in them losing out on the title by 2 points - Karma can be a right bitch !! Not going to have a go at anyone. The conditions were awful. Fantastic goals. Trent has definitely the role of vice captain very seriously. Tremendous game today and I’m giving him both of the goals. It’s taken a while to find a replacement for Gerrard and in Trent we may just have found one !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext