chel$ea vs LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:57 pm

Did anyone watch Mourinho post match interview. All i can say about it is that i have nothing to say.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:07 pm

That interview was  disgrace and I hope the club apologise to the fans for his embarrassing behaviour.

What a game! We still lack class player in certain positions but at least we're making progress with what we have. Great result and couldn't be coming together at a better time. Well done Reds.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:38 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:26 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:07 pm wrote:The energy that Klopp has instilled into our team has left me breathless ,what looked like a bunch of talented misfits have suddenly become a team ,and are playing as a unit .Motivator extraordinaire, Jurgen Klopp would piss the Apprentice .

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

We deffo seem to be putting more effort into the prem games than the cup games, just like we did against Tottenham we pressed very high again today and I lost count of the amount of times we won the ball back in Chelsea's half.
Jurgen seems to be building a great team spirit too, some of the goal celebrations were better than the goals themselves, players 50/60 yards away from the action were jumping in the air like they'd scored themselves, great to see.

It was mate ,players look positively enthused under this fella ,he seems to have galvanised a spirit in the squad and injected a passion that has been missing
Just watching him with the players on the pitch after the game was enough to see how tall he makes them feel .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:39 pm

algymoon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:06 pm wrote:
Almost all the players done very well, apart from "Firmino" wherever you play this dud he will contribute ZERO products, he is a total useless and he is a best of BR's duds. He does not worth a place in first Liverpool team, he needs to warm the sub-bench every game.

Coutinho should not play wide on expense of this useless "Firmino", and I hope Klopp will get fed up with him and he would eventually drop him for good. What a waste of money.

bizarre

did you actually watch the last couple of games?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:27 pm

It was immensely enjoyable to win at Chelsea for once and lets be frank without ever hitting the heights.

We started the game without a centre forward yet still scored and then bagged another two when one came on.

I am hoping this result ends Mourhino but Chelsea are in such turmoil they honestly do not know which way to turn at this
point.

Top managers have a knack of winning without their teams being anything special and if today is the start of that then
let Klopps reign be a long one.

:buttrock
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:23 am

It's a new dawn, it's a new day...........

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby laza » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:43 am

Always sweet to get 3 points at the bridge
Tastes even better though coming at right time to instill some belief and confidence with new regime

Putting even more pressure on the not so special one is added bonus
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:15 am

literally blown out of my seat by this game. Coutinho, Sahko, Benteke... Outstanding!  :buttrock

I was almost totally divorced from watching our games but I'm back full time with Klopp in charge.
killerp

Postby devaney » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:54 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:26 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:07 pm wrote:The energy that Klopp has instilled into our team has left me breathless ,what looked like a bunch of talented misfits have suddenly become a team ,and are playing as a unit .Motivator extraordinaire, Jurgen Klopp would piss the Apprentice .

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

We deffo seem to be putting more effort into the prem games than the cup games, just like we did against Tottenham we pressed very high again today and I lost count of the amount of times we won the ball back in Chelsea's half.
Jurgen seems to be building a great team spirit too, some of the goal celebrations were better than the goals themselves, players 50/60 yards away from the action were jumping in the air like they'd scored themselves, great to see.

It's all about synergy !!!  Always has been and always will be. I maintained that the squad that BR had available to him had considerably more to offer and Klopp is beginnining to prove my point. The players are beginning to believe and so are the fans. As much as I defended the failing Rogers he would not have won that game after Chelsea had taken the early lead. What was Klopp's attitude to the goal - KEEP YOUR HEADS UP there is a long way to go yet !!! And as for his celebration after Christian's goal ........ He is a breath of fresh air ....... I'M A BELIEVER !!!

As for the somewhat idiotic negative comments by Algymoon about Firmino they were exactly that !! The lad has come back from injury and is beginning to show why he was so highly rated at Hockenheim. Give him a chance. Not sure that you watched either the Bournemouth or Chelsea games. If you did it all went over you head.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:48 pm

algymoon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:06 pm wrote:
Almost all the players done very well, apart from "Firmino" wherever you play this dud he will contribute ZERO products, he is a total useless and he is a best of BR's duds. He does not worth a place in first Liverpool team, he needs to warm the sub-bench every game.

what??? did you see the same game as I did, he had them running all over the place !
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SkippyRed » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:51 am

7_Kewell » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:58 pm wrote:Isn't Benteke still getting over an injury? Otherwise he'd be a certain starter, I'm sure.

However, that's our strongest team for now and I'm predicting 3-1 to the mighty Reds.

And a taxi home for their gob$*i*e manager  :D

Nice one mate.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games