A key time in this season... - ...is fast approaching!

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 2520years » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:28 pm

From 14th January to 5th February we play the other teams in the top four of the Premiership (and Brum).  A couple of weeks later we play Arsenal.  Could this time period shape our season?

In recent seasons we've done well against top teams but been inconsistent against the lesser teams.  Now we seem to be consistent against the lesser teams, how do you think we'll fare against Chelski, ManUre and Spurs?

I'm feeling optomistic, but I wondered how you feel?  Can we truly compete with the big boys now?
:lookaround
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby ianbelcher » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:34 pm

i think that, with the way we are playing there is no reason why we cant beat spurs and maybe sneak a 1-0 at man youuu, and hopefully another 0-0 at chelsea,
ianbelcher

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:11 pm

i think we can beat spurs at home and may be also beat manure away but a win at stamford bridge doesnt look likely but to quote the footballs coming home
"i still believe"
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby azriahmad » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:48 am

The next Bolton game will be a physical test but I believe we have improved tremendously in being to cope with the physical EPL game.

manure, despite their European setback, are a very formidable EPL team. We should be able to take the game aginst Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, but somehow, they have always managed to produce one or two strikes which ends up in goal.

More importantly, we are in need to be much more clinical in front of goal - either by the existing strikers or by a new recruit.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Well Red » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:15 am

*XABIALONSO* wrote:i think we can beat spurs at home and may be also beat manure away but a win at stamford bridge doesnt look likely but to quote the footballs coming home
"i still believe"

agree with that 100%

We still believe  :;):
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:18 pm

we are on course we are a better team by far than last season :D
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:47 am

Well we beat spurs and i believe we can beat united on sunday, we have to keep the pressure on chelsea
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sonyadudley » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:42 pm

I honestly can see crouch and fowler finding goals in the next 6 weeks  :grinning:
sonyadudley

Return to Liverpool FC - Games