Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:08 pm

Radio City in liverpool
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:25 pm

I  think that you will find that LFC pay an enormous sum to the PRS (Performing Rights Society) already. The guy who rated my pub for 3 grand also did Anfield for a stupid amount to cover all the TV's, Audio systems etc etc (They don't miss much).
You may have been reading about some amateur set-up who've got a bit of a shock.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:27 pm

im just quoting what i heard on the radio, tell radio city that they got there facts wrong
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:30 pm

It won't be the first time. They've probably turned over the diary too quick and think it's an April fool joke.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:38 pm

hehe on the same news broadcast they were on about that granny rooney supposedly shagged is sueing the sun newspaper for calling her a prossy and if it goes to court rooney will have to give evidence. lol
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:39 pm

hahahaha....ad like 2 c the day tht happens at any stadium
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:46 pm

Hey You, go easy, Granny Rooney's name is Pat and she's a nice lady who can do special tricks.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:54 pm

Lets not be silly. All that would happen is the tv company would cut the live stadium sound by removing the pitchside mics.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:03 pm

At the end of 2007 there wont be no SKY games anymore 2007 will be the last season according to the news on ITV, the matches will be on there own private channels, the mancs have MUTV, Chelsea have Chelsea TV, and this is going to happen to all the clubs, and games will be shown on BBC1 and ITV.
From ITV News

The European Court have declared the present deal an unfair monopoly and once it ends it will not be allowed to be renewed. Perhaps the prospect of live Premier League football on terrestrial TV in the future...or will clubs start selling their own game rights to new created club pay per view channels and Sentanta sports?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:26 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:At the end of 2007 there wont be no SKY games anymore 2007 will be the last season according to the news on ITV, the matches will be on there own private channels, the mancs have MUTV, Chelsea have Chelsea TV, and this is going to happen to all the clubs, and games will be shown on BBC1 and ITV.
From ITV News

The European Court have declared the present deal an unfair monopoly and once it ends it will not be allowed to be renewed. Perhaps the prospect of live Premier League football on terrestrial TV in the future...or will clubs start selling their own game rights to new created club pay per view channels and Sentanta sports?

cheers buddy, I market for BSKYB and the inside knowledge is greatly appreciated.  :)
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:32 pm

The commentators on terrestrial are sh*te though you must admit, and SKY done us very very proud in the final, and the run up to it, even made the one night in may program :love:
And we got to hear Andy gray sayin What a Hit son , What a hit  :D somehow John Barnes couldnt have put it the same way as Andy the bitter Gray, who all evertonains hate now :D  :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:42 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:The commentators on terrestrial are sh*te though you must admit, and SKY done us very very proud in the final, and the run up to it, even made the one night in may program :love:
And we got to hear Andy gray sayin What a Hit son , What a hit  :D somehow John Barnes couldnt have put it the same way as Andy the bitter Gray, who all evertonains hate now :D  :buttrock

That guy that used to work for channel 5 but now works for bbc isn't bad I remember his shouting when gerrard scored

"HOW HARD WAS THAT?

GERRRRARD THAT'S HOW HARD!!!!!"

:D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:55 pm

d'you know, i opened up this thread genuinely thinking that one of our more prolific spammers had been shown the door to room101

oh well, we can but dream :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:28 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:The commentators on terrestrial are sh*te though you must admit, and SKY done us very very proud in the final, and the run up to it, even made the one night in may program :love:

years ago footy commentators like brian moore, david coleman and a young john motson all added to the magic of watching match of the day / the big match or sportsnight.
these days the commentators just seem to wind me up, i cant believe as a young lad i used to enjoy listening to clive "that night in barcelona" tyldsley (sp) when he commentated on our away matches in europe on the radio.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion