Xabi alonso is happy - At least half an hour ago.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:07 am

I'm drunk. It's 4 am in the morning. My team has lost, I don't really care, I feel like a child.

I was at 3 am in the "tturrut" bar of the old part of my city.

A friend of mine Maria, says, look that guy has the look of Xabi ALonso!.

I ranted "can't be, he was scoring a goal for Liverpool at 4pm"

But I turned back, and bloody hell, Xabi ALonso was there.

After  minutes thinking I managed to approach. My friend knew one of his friends and apparently they were celebrating an anual dinner of schoolmates . I approached Xabi. I told him I'm a Liverpool fan, good goal. He said thank you.

I told him "I don't want to bother you, but you must tell me , what is it like to be in the same dressroom of Carra and Gerrard".

He changed his "yet another fan is talking to me and I'm polite" voice , looked somewhere ese finding the words, and he eventually said "Carra is the f*cking owner (puto amo)". Of course, this in Spanish means chief, someone you respect a lot, someone who's in charge.

Answering to this, I told him "well, I'd say you are pretty appreciated in Anfield"

He answered diplomatically "I can't complain" but his face had a smile from one ear to another like saying "I know and I'm happy".

I then finished "well, I won't bother you any more". He said "aupa (cheers) nice to meet you. Have you been in ANfield?"

I answered (full of shame) "no".

He stated "you should, that's another whole different thing". and then I said I will and bye.

I'm 29, a calm computer scientist, but while talking to him I felt like a bloody child, I don't care right now my team has lost. Huzzah!

:buttrock

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:14 am

Nice story Sabre. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jeffiroquai » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:24 am

Sorry your squad lost Sabre!  Just by seeing the squad on the pitch, you can tell Cara is the boss of the dressing room.

Great story though!

Cheers
'Obviously Rafa is notorious for chopping and changing but he is chopping and changing with cream and caviar.'-Steve Coppell
jeffiroquai
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:29 am

Haha! Quality! :p
115-1073096938

Postby Sabre » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:38 am

It's a shame I had so much shame, even drunk. I'd like to have asked him about if Luis Garcia is a trickster and a ball waster :D
, so many things but I always have a feeling of being disturbing when I approach known people.
Anyway, since my friend has friendship with one of his mates, I'll tell her to bugger him with questions.

I liked a lot seeing the guy, he was being just like any of his mates, humble, and I appreciate that since I see quite :censored: players of my team entering the pubs as if they were God or something. I don't know up there in england, but here footballers are quite arrogant.

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:48 am

Are you kidding? Just look at Newcastles Squad!!!!! Or Man U's, Sh*tskis, Arsenals, Leeds', etc!!!! B*stards to a man, the lot of 'em!!!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:46 am

Sabre wrote:he eventually said "Carra is the f*cking owner (puto amo)".

There was a moment in the game yesterday when Xabi did not close down Baros which allowed him to run at the Liverpool goal. Carra screamed at him so laud you could feel the vibration from his voice (and I was watching on tv). Carra's eyes seem to have fire coming out of them. The next time Baros ran with the ball Xabi fouled him and then looked at Carra (as if for recognition).

puto amo, damn f.ucking right.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:53 am

:laugh:  Class story!

Wonder what Gerrard would have to say about Carra being 'the owner' though.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:53 am

john craig wrote: :laugh:  Class story!

Wonder what Gerrard would have to say about Carra being 'the owner' though.

wouldnt think he would care
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby primodua » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:27 pm

Sabre wrote:It's a shame I had so much shame, even drunk. I'd like to have asked him about if Luis Garcia is a trickster and a ball waster :D
, so many things but I always have a feeling of being disturbing when I approach known people.
Anyway, since my friend has friendship with one of his mates, I'll tell her to bugger him with questions.

I liked a lot seeing the guy, he was being just like any of his mates, humble, and I appreciate that since I see quite :censored: players of my team entering the pubs as if they were God or something. I don't know up there in england, but here footballers are quite arrogant.

Sabre

Hey sabre, never mind england, players are even more arrogant in my puny country. @rseholes!!
What team do you support in La Liga? Betis I reckon?

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby kopite_1232002 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:34 pm

bet you cudnt wait to get home and post the story. i remember i met robbie fowler last year in a makkies i was buzzin me hed off. God in the livin flesh askin me for a big mac lol
kopite_1232002

Postby mighty mo » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:40 pm

excellent story sabre
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jack66 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:59 pm

primodua wrote:
Sabre wrote:It's a shame I had so much shame, even drunk. I'd like to have asked him about if Luis Garcia is a trickster and a ball waster :D

Sabre

Hey sabre, never mind england, players are even more arrogant in my puny country. @rseholes!!
What team do you support in La Liga? Betis I reckon?

i think he is a real sociedad fan,i guess zabi was having a bevi with his old mates
jack66

Postby jack66 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:03 pm

:censored: what a life,footie in the mornin in front of 40 thousnd fans,then jet off to spain for a night out....where the :censored: did i go wrong.
jack66

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:14 pm

kazza wrote:
Sabre wrote:he eventually said "Carra is the f*cking owner (puto amo)".

There was a moment in the game yesterday when Xabi did not close down Baros which allowed him to run at the Liverpool goal. Carra screamed at him so laud you could feel the vibration from his voice (and I was watching on tv). Carra's eyes seem to have fire coming out of them. The next time Baros ran with the ball Xabi fouled him and then looked at Carra (as if for recognition).

puto amo, damn f.ucking right.

I noticed that too, and on tuesday night @ half time, Carra was talking to Xabi waving his arms about in frantic Carra fashion before walking off two yards ahead of him. I'm beginning to think that Xabi is Carra's bitch- which would explain Xabi's comments.
Carra - the :censored:!ng owner, Class!
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion