Wind up or not ? - No way is he a liverpool fan !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby destro » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:44 pm

Did anyone hear the 'So called Liverpool Fan" that rang Talksport on Friday? I think the only people that believed he was a genuine fan were the presenters, it wasn't until Real Liverpool fans began to ring in that they maybe realised they had been had !

Ive got the phone call as a Windows Media file but i don't know how to upload it here, does anyone know how to do it ?
destro

Postby RedBlood » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:08 pm

i dont sorry mate....... but i would love to hear it
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:12 pm

Try uploading it on to YouTube then post the link.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:51 pm

I'd love to hear this myself. Maybe you should zip the file up and upload it to a filesharing site or something. maybe fileshack or megaupload, then post the link.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:53 pm

This is the best i can do, you will need to download the file, it should then split into 3 separate media files the bit you want is on the 3rd one about 20 minutes into it.

If anyone can split it down to just the 3rd file and post a link it will make it easier

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SL4YATKF
destro

Postby fowler4god » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:52 pm

ahhh rough, cant get the interview. can anybody tell me what happened on it???
fowler4god

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 pm

Heard part of the call on the day.  Sounded fake to me and couldn't understand why he was feeling disillusioned by the team. The caller mentioned to Mike Parry (off the air) that he had supported Liverpool for the best part of 30 odd years and is a season ticket holder.  Mike Parry belived him to be genuine from what he was saying.

In short, a (so called) Liverpool fan called the show (Andy Townsend and Mike Parry) and said that he was not happy with the Liverpool Team and was considering switching his support to Mwanck Utds.  He reckoned that they are a better side, have better players and are more attack minded. 

If he was a genuine caller, Liverpool don't need fans like him

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:23 pm

disgusting.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby RichardLFC1 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:43 pm

So hes pretty much said he was a Glory Hunter

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby chrisrafman » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:31 pm

anyone who would ever even consider becoming a turncoat b*stard and contemplate supporting those c*nts can never call themselves a liverpool fan.
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby redtrader74 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:34 pm

He was very clearly a Fake, an idiot would spot it, except ofcourse the bitter Parry.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby chrisrafman » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:08 am

the question i must ask is WHY? why would someone waste their time? i think he was a scum in disguise
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:18 am

Ah well one more geniune fan for United :D  As it's already been said, fans like that can go and support United for alls I care, because if it's attacking football he wants he shouldn't of been supporting Liverpool for the last 7 years, why all of a sudden? He's probaby just a lad who wants to support the most successful side of that year. He's probably been "following" football for 3 years. We won the European Cup in 2005 and that's why he starting supporting us, had Arsenal won it 2006 he would of been supporting them last year, and because we lost in the final last year he probably thought, "i'll support United instead because they won the league"
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion