Why we will win the champions league

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:06 pm

:( oh well never mind.. no Anglaiso representative ion the UEFA.. not total domination yet :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:31 am

zarababe wrote:... I think our name is on the Cup..

.. BTW oooh noooo Newcastle are loosing.. wud like them to get thru to the UEFA semi's.. but Sporting are running riot 3-1 (3-2) soo exciting though :D

probaly a good thing, they will really up for it agiant the mancs now cos it's their only chance of silverware.

go on geordies, tw@t the manc ******!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:24 am

hahahaha, Manchester United winning no silverware, oh if we win the CL and get 4th spot that would make this season the happiest of recent years :D
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby tel » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:42 am

If an avg team like Porto could win it last year, no reason why we wont this year.

We aint Milan, but if we play disciplined the way we did against Juve, we are tough to score goals against.

Even Milan depended on scoring from set pieces to beat Inter in the 1st leg.

Chelsea many times this year have won games from set pieces. I wont forget when they played Arsenal who didnt have Viera, and they're entire game strategy was to score a header from a set piece.

Some master coach that Mourinho is. Lucky last year, and he'll be unlucky this year.

Go you Reds!!!
tel

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion