Whats with all the idiots all of a sudden?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:00 pm

madred wrote:I think Houllier said we should get rid of Rafa on french tv. He said we are too boring or something? :D

Houllier needs to die, I am getting tired of him watching us play. Burn in hell you old fart
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby DrLiverpool » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:02 pm

get rid of rafa?

and do what? hire houllier again?
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:08 pm

playing one up front is fine, Valencia did under Benitez all the time and did well.
Alonsos goal shoulda counted, we got robbed out of a point.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:08 pm

A.B. wrote:Houllier needs to die, I am getting tired of him watching us play. Burn in hell you old fart

You need to show a little respect there  ???

Angry and frustrated you may be but resorting to cheap and offensive remarks about a servant of Liverpool Football club isn't a way to vent your feelings .....

For the record I went today to the game and paid £38 to watch a game lacking in entertainment and in which LFC were quite honestly lucky to get nil !!!

Stop clutching at straws and blaming past managers for the poor performances of the PLAYERS !!!!!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Quimby » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:10 pm

Dalglish wrote:
A.B. wrote:Houllier needs to die, I am getting tired of him watching us play. Burn in hell you old fart

Angry and frustrated you may be but resorting to cheap and offensive remarks about a servant of Liverpool Football club isn't a way to vent your feelings .....

For the record I went today to the game and paid £38 to watch a game lacking in entertainment and in which LFC were quite honestly lucky to get nil !!!

Stop clutching at straws and blaming past managers for the poor performances of the PLAYERS !!!!!!

I agree.
Quimby

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:11 pm

Dalglish wrote:

I showed respect, I believed that he could lead us into victory but year after year I was proven wrong.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:13 pm

You "Showed" respect did you ? Well done good and faithful servant of the club .......

Wishing someone who quite literally nearly died whilst trying to achieve a dream we all have (including yourself I presume) an early grave is despicable and I'm disappointed your respect has ended for a former manager of this great club...

Just do the decent thing and apologise ........ ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:17 pm

Dalglish wrote:You "Showed" respect did you ? Well done good and faithful servant of the club .......

Wishing someone who quite literally nearly died whilst trying to achieve a dream we all have (including yourself I presume) an early grave is despicable and I'm disappointed your respect has ended for a former manager of this great club...

Just do the decent thing and apologise ........ ???

For the record I don't blame Houllier for the performance of the players, I blame Houllier for not speaking the truth and coming up with execuses for bad performances.

I was sarcastic in that post and I don't wish him death, however it is getting annoying that he is watching us in every game. Why can't he move on? We have and so should he.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby C-R » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:22 pm

A.B. i think the reason he watches us is because he is doing a job for french tv channel Canal+

I am sure you didnt mean what you said about GH, we are all a bit disapointed by todays performance, but its very early days.

Bring on West Brom!!!    :kungfu:  :kungfu:  :kungfu:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:26 pm

A.B. wrote:I was sarcastic in that post and I don't wish him death, however it is getting annoying that he is watching us in every game. Why can't he move on? We have and so should he.

I presume thats an apology wrapped up in an excuse .....

It's coming to something when you blame a former manager's presence for the failure of the PLAYERS to win a  game  ???

Look.... I realise your annoyed, thats your right but I was at the game today as I presume you was and although Sky manage to show the game from 16 different angles with commentary it cannot hide the fact that the performance was totaly unacceptable.

It's alright clutching at straws saying Gerrard was unusually poor and we was unlcky to lose Hyppia early on but we were WOEFUL !!!

We didn;'t keep the ball, we couldn't pass the ball, we had 2 shots on goal all game, we didn't tackle and perhaps worse of all we made Campo (a 35 Yrs plus ex defender turned midfielder look world class !!!!! )
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:27 pm

Has there been any further news on Hyppia??  How long would a broken nose keep you out of action do you think??
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:29 pm

Dalglish wrote:
A.B. wrote:I was sarcastic in that post and I don't wish him death, however it is getting annoying that he is watching us in every game. Why can't he move on? We have and so should he.

I presume thats an apology wrapped up in an excuse .....

It's coming to something when you blame a former manager's presence for the failure of the PLAYERS to win a  game  ???

Look.... I realise your annoyed, thats your right but I was at the game today as I presume you was and although Sky manage to show the game from 16 different angles with commentary it cannot hide the fact that the performance was totaly unacceptable.

It's alright clutching at straws saying Gerrard was unusually poor and we was unlcky to lose Hyppia early on but we were WOEFUL !!!

We didn;'t keep the ball, we couldn't pass the ball, we had 2 shots on goal all game, we didn't tackle and perhaps worse of all we made Campo (a 35 Yrs plus ex defender turned midfielder look world class !!!!! )

If we didn't lose to Gratz then it would had been different, this is our second overall loss in two weeks. I thought that we were going to play better against Bolton.

Hopefully the squads performance will improve.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:30 pm

cardiff-red wrote:Has there been any further news on Hyppia??  How long would a broken nose keep you out of action do you think??

He probably will be fit for West Bromich game, a broken nose shouldn't affect his gameplay.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:32 pm

Well lets all look on the bright side, the performances can't get much worse !!!!!! ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:36 pm

I really don't pay attention to the slating done by the media but its hard being the only LFC fan in the family. :O
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion