What still bugs you to this day?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby burjennio » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:37 pm

Bammo Posted on Aug. 13 2007,14:44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (burjennio @ Aug. 13 2007,13:39)
Also I didn't know obstruction led to penalty kicks now (note to Phil Dowd, it's an indirect freekick, muppet)

No it's not. They changed the rule and it's either a penalty or direct free kick outside the box.

Balls, from Fifa themselves 2007-2008 season

Bammomakesshitup

P38 cheers
burjennio

Postby Bammo » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:55 pm

I only found out due to what happened this weekend but it now makes sense that Gerrard got a penalty against Sheff Utd for being held. MOTD should have a "new rule changes" section at the start of every season.

Just read you can be sent off after you've been substituted :laugh:
Twitter[url=http://twitter.com/IanBamford[/URL]Lego Pirates:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....o0]http[/url]

Scallies: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWxvm_HNQU
Bammo
LFC Super Member

Postby Anon_Villan » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:22 am

Sean wrote:Villa also won the league cup in '94, beating utd in the final.  Paul McGrath was unbelieveable that day.

Glad someone else remembers. You should be thankful we stopped a United treble (the proper one). McGrath was God, end of story.

What still bugs me to this day?

Funnily enough Stan Collymore features for us as well. Had it all, shagged it all away. Lee Hendrie's waste of talent is equally painful.

The FA Cup final in 2000 is such a painful memory that I struggle
to cope with it now. We don't reach them as often as you do, that was our first for 43 years, and we didn't turn up. We didn't even play.

I think a lot of you need a reality check, but I suppose its all relative. Doncaster Rovers still bugs me, a number of Blues games are violent repressed memories. I could list the better part of a hundred David O'Leary related moments that still rankle as well.

Makes the good parts better though doesn't it?

Oh I forgot Stevie Gerrard's Di... I'll leave it.
Anon_Villan

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:28 am

F*cking heck - this may take some time, and I'll no-doubt add to it as the thread goes on...

First and foremost, the first thing that really (I mean REALLY) p*ssed me off was February 11th 1998, when Robbie was flattened by that clumsy c*nt Myhre. Dumb f*cking Nordic numpty - I don't care what anyone says - that pr*ck went in with intent, and caused the most gifted striker this country has ever seen to spend months on the sidelines with a f*cked up knee. One of the complete injustices of the game robbed this club of its star in the '90's.
I know people cum in their pants over Owen, but Fowler at his best would p*ss all over anyone.

Another thing that f*cked me off was when we played the scum at our gaff in around 1997-98, and that cheating little b*stard Giggs shoved McAteer's hand into the ball, thus winning a peno. I could happily have broken his scrawny welsh neck that day. W*nker.

Ruud Van Sh*tstilrooy's swan-dive to get Sami sent off after 4 minutes at old Shatford, Solkjear's studs-up scythe on Sami which meant he was off for about 20 minutes recieving treatment, and then the little c*nt going on to score when in reality he should have been red-carded and done over by the Liverpool subs' bench.

All those stone-wall penalties against Moris' band of Bugger Boys in the Portugese punk's first season. How the ref missed that Tiago one is beyond sanity. (I'm sure the Russian-endorsed cheque helped the sly c*nt blink at JUST the right time...)

World Chess Champion/Shakespearian actor-cum-dying swan Arjen Robben perfecting his thespian death routine having been wafted by the glove of Pepe Reina. I really hope he got anally interfered with that night - a 12" dildo, attached to the front of a car traveling at 60mph, rammed up his cheating dutch a*shole. (Let's be honest - his f*cking reaction couldn't have been any worse than the one to the tap on his cheek.) F*cking fairy. I hope he gets Syphilis and spreads it round the Sh*tski team, starting with Moris. The loud-mouthed c*ck-sucker.

Fat Frank's ankle-breaking tackle on Xabi, then the indignant (and rather homosexual) protest at the yellow card. F*cking burger-eating b*stard - go to Dyson and ask them to stick a pipe up your a*se and suck out all the flab. Pr*ck.

Losing to Middlesborough in the League Cup in 1998-99 season. F*cking no-marks beating us (in controversial circumstances, I do believe.)

Neil c*nting Warnock and his f*cking whining - the moaning tw*t should look at himself, rather than p*ss and whinge at us all the f*cking time. (His arl mate Rudolph didn't get the wrath of his spiteful tongue, despite the scum losing on the last day. F*cking retard.)
The man's a wankstain on a harlot's in-use tampon.

Gary "Incest is the best" Neville and his spasticated antics.

Gollum's "People Club" sh*te, and that slap-head tw*t Carsley scoring the poxy winner in 2004. The Mr Sheen-lover wanted a good hiding after that.
Tim Cahill's proclaimation that he liked anal sex with Badgers when he boxed the corner flag having scored. Tangerine-tinted c*nt.

Fat Sam's constant f*cking crying over our supposed "Bully-boy" tactics in a match consisting of his team's constant fouling and cheating. Fat, Jabba-the-Hutt-looking pork-pie b*stard.

The press failure to acknowledge Robbie overshadowing Cantona's "I'm a French tw*t - look at me" act on his comeback. Useless t*ssers.

That little retard Owen f*cking off like a rat from a sinking ship as soon as Real flashed their wonga at him. F*ck off Mick - you'll NEVER be as popular as Robbie, nor as good as he was. Every other club is a step DOWN, you f*cking disloyal, vertically-challenged, idiotic spastic.

To be continued...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:44 am

sam alladyce looks like meat loaf, the fat :censored:
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:13 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:F*cking heck - this may take some time, and I'll no-doubt add to it as the thread goes on...

First and foremost, the first thing that really (I mean REALLY) p*ssed me off was February 11th 1998, when Robbie was flattened by that clumsy c*nt Myhre. Dumb f*cking Nordic numpty - I don't care what anyone says - that pr*ck went in with intent, and caused the most gifted striker this country has ever seen to spend months on the sidelines with a f*cked up knee. One of the complete injustices of the game robbed this club of its star in the '90's.
I know people cum in their pants over Owen, but Fowler at his best would p*ss all over anyone.

Another thing that f*cked me off was when we played the scum at our gaff in around 1997-98, and that cheating little b*stard Giggs shoved McAteer's hand into the ball, thus winning a peno. I could happily have broken his scrawny welsh neck that day. W*nker.

Ruud Van Sh*tstilrooy's swan-dive to get Sami sent off after 4 minutes at old Shatford, Solkjear's studs-up scythe on Sami which meant he was off for about 20 minutes recieving treatment, and then the little c*nt going on to score when in reality he should have been red-carded and done over by the Liverpool subs' bench.

All those stone-wall penalties against Moris' band of Bugger Boys in the Portugese punk's first season. How the ref missed that Tiago one is beyond sanity. (I'm sure the Russian-endorsed cheque helped the sly c*nt blink at JUST the right time...)

World Chess Champion/Shakespearian actor-cum-dying swan Arjen Robben perfecting his thespian death routine having been wafted by the glove of Pepe Reina. I really hope he got anally interfered with that night - a 12" dildo, attached to the front of a car traveling at 60mph, rammed up his cheating dutch a*shole. (Let's be honest - his f*cking reaction couldn't have been any worse than the one to the tap on his cheek.) F*cking fairy. I hope he gets Syphilis and spreads it round the Sh*tski team, starting with Moris. The loud-mouthed c*ck-sucker.

Fat Frank's ankle-breaking tackle on Xabi, then the indignant (and rather homosexual) protest at the yellow card. F*cking burger-eating b*stard - go to Dyson and ask them to stick a pipe up your a*se and suck out all the flab. Pr*ck.

Losing to Middlesborough in the League Cup in 1998-99 season. F*cking no-marks beating us (in controversial circumstances, I do believe.)

Neil c*nting Warnock and his f*cking whining - the moaning tw*t should look at himself, rather than p*ss and whinge at us all the f*cking time. (His arl mate Rudolph didn't get the wrath of his spiteful tongue, despite the scum losing on the last day. F*cking retard.)
The man's a wankstain on a harlot's in-use tampon.

Gary "Incest is the best" Neville and his spasticated antics.

Gollum's "People Club" sh*te, and that slap-head tw*t Carsley scoring the poxy winner in 2004. The Mr Sheen-lover wanted a good hiding after that.
Tim Cahill's proclaimation that he liked anal sex with Badgers when he boxed the corner flag having scored. Tangerine-tinted c*nt.

Fat Sam's constant f*cking crying over our supposed "Bully-boy" tactics in a match consisting of his team's constant fouling and cheating. Fat, Jabba-the-Hutt-looking pork-pie b*stard.

The press failure to acknowledge Robbie overshadowing Cantona's "I'm a French tw*t - look at me" act on his comeback. Useless t*ssers.

That little retard Owen f*cking off like a rat from a sinking ship as soon as Real flashed their wonga at him. F*ck off Mick - you'll NEVER be as popular as Robbie, nor as good as he was. Every other club is a step DOWN, you f*cking disloyal, vertically-challenged, idiotic spastic.

To be continued...

Fuck me Lando, I think you need to spend some time on the psychiastrist's couch.  :D
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:31 am

...just what I was gonna say Lando, you bet me to it.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:28 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Tim Cahill's proclaimation that he liked anal sex with Badgers when he boxed the corner flag having scored. Tangerine-tinted c*nt.

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Jari Litmanem he was ace and Houllier's tactics frustrate me still.
PhiLFC

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion