What still bugs you to this day?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KRobbo10 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:49 pm

chrisrafman wrote:man utd taking our song to call our fans murderers. well you manc f*cks, we won it 5 times, without killing our first team squad, we won it 5 times:D

To be honest the manc are to thick to make there own songs, they always copy our's  :veryangry
KRobbo10

Postby chrisrafman » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:59 pm

the c*nts have no passion and are to simple to create a good humourish rhyme off the top of their sick twisted heads
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:45 pm

Some enraging moments of recent vintage against our biggest rivals:

v. Chelsea

3) Robben's dive to get Reina sent off at Stamford Bridge the season before last
2) Guhdjonnson's dive to get Alonso booked in the first leg of the CL semi in 2005
1) Mourinho's constant moaning about the Garcia "ghost goal"

v. Man U

3) O'Shea's last second goal at Anfield last year--a complete injustice
2) Ferdinand's last second goal at OT the year before--another complete injustice
1) Gary the tw.at Neville's celebration after Ferdinand's goal-- :censored: t.osser :angry:

v. Everton

3) Stubbs playing a blinder against us at Anfield last season
2) Moyes's "People's Club" rubbish and the "Rafa Beneath Us" Bollox from the Bitter fans in '05
1) That muppet Cahill's obnoxious 'boxing the corner flag' mincing after scoring that dodgy goal against us last year at Goodison :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby redhayesy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:00 pm

what still fecking gugs me to this day, easy to answer
graham souness for getting rid of our biggest and proudest
tradition - THE BOOT ROOM the reason i say this is simple since
that happened 18 years ago we have never won the title since !!!!
that to me speaks volumes to me it"s more than co-incidence
i lost alot of respect for souness when he did that.
& the icing on the cake was to sell beardsley to the bitter :censored:.
bad results & bad performances will always bug me whoever we play
but what souness did is about princeples which will always fecking bug me!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:27 pm

as i can notsay the two that still bug me, then i have to say nothing that i can think of right now.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:01 am

the one thing that does bug me is the way all the media suck up to fergoson and ask him all the questions he would like to answer, if they answer any akward questions he goes off his barnett,plus how the fu*k did he get knighted, imagine benetez doing that treble this year do you think he would be knighted i dont think so.:angry:
roberto green

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:19 am

What bugs me? United laughing at us, because we've gone 17 years without a league title, but they seem to forget they went 27 years. A decade longer than us. Also bitter evertonians who still blame us for the decline in their side. Chelsea for thinking they're a big side. Arsenal for being dirty, cheating cockney bast.ards. Players sitting on the bench willingly for more money than playing week in week out for another team, Carlo Cudicini springs to mind. Finally sh!t teams who coast in the prem, i.e. villa/newcastle. Those sort of teams never fight for europe nor relegation. They're just in the league making up the numbers. The two I've mentioned are so called "big sides" yet between them since the prem started have won one league cup, Aston Villa under Brian Little in 1996. Those sort of sides annoy me.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby red_guy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:30 am

Bad Bob wrote:v. Chelsea

3) Robben's dive to get Reina sent off at Stamford Bridge the season before last
2) Guhdjonnson's dive to get Alonso booked in the first leg of the CL semi in 2005

I think i should add another one bob.. The Mourinho "SHHHHHHHHHHHHH'" moment in Cardiff, Carling Cup Final 2005.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:58 am

Villa also won the league cup in '94, beating utd in the final.  Paul McGrath was unbelieveable that day.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby burjennio » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:02 am

Bad Bob
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some enraging moments of recent vintage against our biggest rivals:

v. Chelsea

v. Man U

3) O'Shea's last second goal at Anfield last year--a complete injustice
2) Ferdinand's last second goal at OT the year before--another complete injustice
1) Gary the tw.at Neville's celebration after Ferdinand's goal-- t.osser 

v. Everton

3) Stubbs playing a blinder against us at Anfield last season
2) Moyes's "People's Club" rubbish and the "Rafa Beneath Us" Bollox from the Bitter fans in '05
1) That muppet Cahill's obnoxious 'boxing the corner flag' mincing after scoring that dodgy goal against us last year at Goodison 

Bob just about nailed everything from the last 3 seasons, the worst 1 to me is all those Chelsea C0cks who moan about the Garcia goal, whilst completely forgetting Cech trying to behead Baros for the clearest penalty in Champions League history :veryangry

god_bless_john_houlding Posted on Aug. 10 2007,00:19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What bugs me? United laughing at us, because we've gone 17 years without a league title, but they seem to forget they went 27 years. A decade longer than us. Also bitter evertonians who still blame us for the decline in their side. Chelsea for thinking they're a big side. Arsenal for being dirty, cheating cockney bast.ards. Players sitting on the bench willingly for more money than playing week in week out for another team, Carlo Cudicini springs to mind. Finally sh!t teams who coast in the prem, i.e. villa/newcastle. Those sort of teams never fight for europe nor relegation. They're just in the league making up the numbers. The two I've mentioned are so called "big sides" yet between them since the prem started have won one league cup, Aston Villa under Brian Little in 1996. Those sort of sides annoy me. god_bless_john_houlding Posted on Aug. 10 2007,00:09

Agree with most of good old GBJH as well (He's not keen on Heinze you know) but I would disagree with his hatred of the Arsenal, I come to respect them alot more in the last 2 seasons because I feel that ther're in the same boat as us; Just trying to get on with playing football while the prats from Old trafford and Stanford bridge try to drag them through the mud at every given opportunity (and the "I did not see it" bit has me pmsl every time I here Wenger say it!)
burjennio

Postby chrisrafman » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:43 am

the papers labelling gerro's og in the league cup final as hi "first for chelsea". egg in there faces, daft c*nts. once a red always a red what a f*cking hero.
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:04 pm

roberto green wrote:I remember the  away game at paris st germain in the cup winners cup and it being our first big chance in years of getting to a major final in europe and between David James and Phil Babb(the worst defender ever to wear the red shirt) we were humilated 3-0 or 3-1 i think it was one of the worst performances i had ever seen of any liverpool team.and aswell as houlliers treatment of fowler the wastefullness of jari litmanen, a real class act who deserved his place in the team,and this at the time we had heskey ahead of him in the pecking order,and while im still at the houllier era,houllier constantly getting our hopes up saying his signings are going to be the next best thing examples:cherou/zidane,salif dao/veira,and not to mention le tallec,pongolle the way he raved about these, if they were ever this good how come he never trid to sign them when he got sacked and went to lyon.a and danny murphy who give the ball away with 1 in 2 passes,but i can forgive him slightly for his old trafford heroics.:(

ruddock was awful that night as well, the way he chased their left winger he looked like he was wearing diving boots.
they absolutely ripped us to shreds that night, it was horrific viewing, they just seemed to have pace all over the park and literally waltzed past our back four at will.
one of these days i`ll have to check out their team that night and it wouldnt surprise me if it was a young thierry henry, ginola, wiltord and david treseguet before they became household names over here but knowing our defence in the 90`s they were probably bog standard french league players made to look good.
how the hell we only conceded 3 i`ll never know, mind you we put up a great comback in the second leg at anfield but the tie had gone.
off the top of my head i`ve never seen us so totally dominated by another team in all my years of watching liverpool.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:39 am

burjennio wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding Posted on Aug. 10 2007,00:19
What bugs me? United laughing at us, because we've gone 17 years without a league title, but they seem to forget they went 27 years. A decade longer than us. Also bitter evertonians who still blame us for the decline in their side. Chelsea for thinking they're a big side. Arsenal for being dirty, cheating cockney bast.ards. Players sitting on the bench willingly for more money than playing week in week out for another team, Carlo Cudicini springs to mind. Finally sh!t teams who coast in the prem, i.e. villa/newcastle. Those sort of teams never fight for europe nor relegation. They're just in the league making up the numbers. The two I've mentioned are so called "big sides" yet between them since the prem started have won one league cup, Aston Villa under Brian Little in 1996. Those sort of sides annoy me. god_bless_john_houlding Posted on Aug. 10 2007,00:09

Agree with most of good old GBJH as well (He's not keen on Heinze you know) but I would disagree with his hatred of the Arsenal, I come to respect them alot more in the last 2 seasons because I feel that ther're in the same boat as us; Just trying to get on with playing football while the prats from Old trafford and Stanford bridge try to drag them through the mud at every given opportunity (and the "I did not see it" bit has me pmsl every time I here Wenger say it!)

I don't like Arsenal for two very simple reasons. Whenever somebody tackles one of their players then they should be sent off but when they break an opponents leg, then it was a fair tackle. Secondly I hate the fact that everybody believes Arsenal play great football yet I'm sure the aim of football is to score and Arsenal don't score a lot of goals so they don't play great football. They play great passing but because they over play they don't score as often as they should so that's not great football.

I have respect for Arsenal though, as a club, because on their first visit to Anfield after the Hillsbrough tragedy, they brought flowers to the match.

One more thing I hate about Arsenal is they beat us in the FA Cup final the day my wife was born--8.5.71. Charlie George scoring in extra time. Ah well, we repayed them 30 years on with Michael Owen.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby burjennio » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:39 pm

I don't like Arsenal for two very simple reasons. Whenever somebody tackles one of their players then they should be sent off but when they break an opponents leg, then it was a fair tackle. Secondly I hate the fact that everybody believes Arsenal play great football yet I'm sure the aim of football is to score and Arsenal don't score a lot of goals so they don't play great football. They play great passing but because they over play they don't score as often as they should so that's not great football.

I have respect for Arsenal though, as a club, because on their first visit to Anfield after the Hillsbrough tragedy, they brought flowers to the match.

One more thing I hate about Arsenal is they beat us in the FA Cup final the day my wife was born--8.5.71. Charlie George scoring in extra time. Ah well, we repayed them 30 years on with Michael Owen

Yeah sadly after me giving them propes last week they went and threw themselves about yesterday like they were in a Didier Drogba tribute show, it was appauling.

Also I didn't know obstruction led to penalty kicks now (note to Phil Dowd, it's an indirect freekick, muppet)
burjennio

Postby Bammo » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:44 pm

burjennio wrote:Also I didn't know obstruction led to penalty kicks now (note to Phil Dowd, it's an indirect freekick, muppet)

No it's not. They changed the rule and it's either a penalty or direct free kick outside the box.

My biggest  :veryangry  is the under-achievement of the Evans era team. The 90s was when I really got into football properly and that team had so much potential. We were always 1 player away from a title-winning team. I remember it took us about a year to find a centre back to replace Mark Wright. At one point we were seriously linked with about 40 players. Fair enough we ended up with Hyypia but how difficult is it to buy a defender?!!
Twitter[url=http://twitter.com/IanBamford[/URL]Lego Pirates:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....o0]http[/url]

Scallies: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWxvm_HNQU
Bammo
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion