What is really happening? - Get to the answers without d full story

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GYBS » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Oh joy max is back - along with peewee . Makes me want liverpool to win even more so that some just fold away into the background as they have nothing to complain about . go liverpool go .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:59 pm

s@int wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
peewee wrote:
GYBS wrote:So to sum up then

Rafa has lost Carra and Gerrard
and he is trying to Engineer himself a move to Madrid ?

He is at fault when we loose or when a player makes a mistake but doesnt deserve credit when we win , that goes to the players  ?

Anything else ?

yes i believe he has lost gerrard and carra, feel free to prove me wrong.

yes i believe he is trying to engineer a move, feel free to prove me wrong.

the rest of your comments about madrid and praise for winning, you need to ask the posters who raised those issues as I never raised them,

Anything else?

dont bother Peewee. he'll respond by questioning the questionings as usual.  :;):

:laugh:

112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:01 pm

GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:02 pm

amazing, you only want to win to p1ss me and max off, yet you call yourself a fan    :eyebrow

for your info nobrot i always want us to win and i have already said i take no pleasure in what this clown is doing to us, understand now?    :help

are you in the RAF? do they really give idiots a gun, heaven help us  :laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:04 pm

peewee wrote:amazing, you only want to win to p1ss me and max off, yet you call yourself a fan    :eyebrow

for your info nobrot i always want us to win and i have already said i take no pleasure in what this clown is doing to us, understand now?    :help

well i think they have rifles. but the fact that he is still typing here shows he obviously isnt using it right  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Where has it all gone wrong?

OFF-FIELD ISSUES
After Liverpool thrashed Newcastle 5-1 on December 28, they led the table by three points, had a 10-point advantage over Manchester United and their title odds were cut to 9/4.

Yet from the following day, off-field issues began to dominate the headlines at the club. The first was the arrest of captain Steven Gerrard. That was followed by manager Rafael Benitez's public castigation of Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson and disclosures about his contract negotiations. After a few quiet months, political turmoil at boardroom level also returned to the surface. All could have had a destabilising effect.

BENITEZ DECISIONS
The Spaniard's Ferguson outburst is beginning to look even more ill-advised after the last three results. Had his side won those games, the matter would have blown over. If the title slips away, it will long be remembered as a turning point, even if other factors were the real reason.

Benitez's selections have always raised eyebrows and his treatment of £20million man Robbie Keane continues to puzzle. Keane has been fully fit but still fails to feature regularly. It was especially surprising against Stoke when Fernando Torres was not deemed fit enough to play. It has to be said though, Keane's performance against Everton was poor.

LUCK
It is fair to say that while United have benefited from a little, Liverpool have been down on theirs. Stoke deserved to take a point off them but they could easily have had none after Gerrard hit the woodwork twice in the last five minutes. They were also only three minutes away from beating Everton and seven short of seeing off Wigan.

CUTTING EDGE
Liverpool paid the price for sitting back and failing to kill off Everton as they conceded a late free-kick and Mikel Arteta crossed for Tim Cahill to score. At Wigan, they got careless in defence and Lucas gave away the penalty for Mido to equalise.

from soccernet.com
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Owzat » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:31 pm

In fairness re the "10-point advange", it was 10 points BUT the mancs had two games in hand. So in fact we haven't "done a Newcastle" or anything like that - comparisons were drawn between Rafa's rant and Keegan's of over a decade ago.

Is their "luck" really luck? They persist to the end and while it may be late, is it any luckier than scoring in the first minute and winning 1-0? (as they have also done) The difficulty in scoring early/earlier is the opposition know they need to score to get anything from it and their mentality changes. When they are nil nil they don't know whether to stick or twist, they would stick to their original gameplan and play for a point. So when we score we need to score another or they will be more positive
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby milou » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:42 pm

From soccernet

Rafa: I don't know what is happening at Liverpool - Thursday Jan 29

After conceding more ground in the title race with a 1-1 draw against Wigan Athletic increasingly befuddled Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez declared he didn't know what was happening to his club anymore.

Since the Rafa Rant © the Reds have failed to win a single Premier League match, slipping from top spot into third place, and the Spaniard expressed his frustration at the situation with another set of cryptic utterances.

"I don't know what is happening," Rafa said. "Actually I do know, but I can't say anything about it. It is just crazy."

"The past three games have something in common I don't like," said the conspiracy theorist. "You can't control what you can't change. It could be like this for years."

Hmmm.. any psychologists out there?

"You can't control what you can't change. It could be like this for years."
For years? He is so obviously NOT referring to footballing matters here but his lack of control in transfers.

My question is whether you think the owners will agree to Rafa's reasoning that we fail to win games is only down to him not having enough control in transfer? If you were in their shoes, would you buy it?

It is a complete mess now.. bcos not only does he have problems with RP, G&H which is well publicized, some key players (possibly gerrard, carra or more) appear to be also going against him.. hence Gerrard's bizarre substitution and Rafa's latest statement “I can guarantee that 90% of the players – I can’t say 100% – are just talking about football.” Many fans are also beginning to lose faith in him.

All eyes are on him now.. I reckon he is now just a few bad results away from the exit door.. how things change so quickly within just a few weeks.
milou

Postby heimdall » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:05 pm

I think rafa is close to a nervous breakdown or something and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I am genuinly getting a bit worried for him.
heimdall

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 pm

peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
peewee wrote:
GYBS wrote:So to sum up then

Rafa has lost Carra and Gerrard
and he is trying to Engineer himself a move to Madrid ?

He is at fault when we loose or when a player makes a mistake but doesnt deserve credit when we win , that goes to the players  ?

Anything else ?

yes i believe he has lost gerrard and carra, feel free to prove me wrong.

yes i believe he is trying to engineer a move, feel free to prove me wrong.

the rest of your comments about madrid and praise for winning, you need to ask the posters who raised those issues as I never raised them,

Anything else?

dont bother Peewee. he'll respond by questioning the questionings as usual.  :;):

F*cking hilarious...  ???

You pair of losers.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:32 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
peewee wrote:amazing, you only want to win to p1ss me and max off, yet you call yourself a fan    :eyebrow

well i think they have rifles. but the fact that he is still typing here shows he obviously isnt using it right  :D

Do you often take rifles in the air, then?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

Do you often take rifles in the air, then?

shhh. hush now.

go fetch the beers sweetie.  :;):
maypaxvobiscum

Postby GYBS » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 pm

only take my rifle when i have to got to iraq or afghan mate other than that it stays locked away in the armoury lol . Oh heimdall when did you become a shrink or a doctor ? Rafa and nervous breakdown ? ! Bloody hell what next will we hear about rafa
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:34 pm

IF we win against chelsea and pompy i would love too see how different things will be here... Anyways rafas comments could be analysed however you want them. We could come up with many conclusions but it is clear something is going wrong.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Madmax wrote:IF we win against chelsea and pompy i would love too see how different things will be here... Anyways rafas comments could be analysed however you want them. We could come up with many conclusions but it is clear something is going wrong.

Regardless if we win against Chelsea and Pompy it doesnt excuse the terrible string of results in January.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion