What is liverpool football....

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:52 am

im still backing the team, but in front of u guys im afraid u r gonna get the brunt of my mindless thoughts.

just need to vent
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:53 am

s@int wrote:
dawson99 wrote:we could bhoss every game 90 minutes but its the points on the board that count lad. And either we dont have the killer finish, or something, but we ARE getting emabarressed year in year out by the 'big 3'

{also, living in london, surrounded by gooners, today is the worst day of the year by far so most of what i say is purely down to me getting screamed at by untold amounts of gooners. believe it or not, im one of the only liverpool fans ehre, and everyone likes to remind me about yesterday}

im just frustrated, same as everyone else. Every year its the same, we start badly, then come jan we will have a run and everyone will say again how good we are. We do have the team to be pushing so much mroe than we are but soemthings just not working away from home and its just fecking annoying me!!!

Whats worrying me is maybe we wont get the run of wins this year "What if this is as good as it gets ?" to quote Jack Nicholson.

"What the fuc.k are you smoking soft lad ?" To quote myself.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:56 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
s@int wrote:
dawson99 wrote:we could bhoss every game 90 minutes but its the points on the board that count lad. And either we dont have the killer finish, or something, but we ARE getting emabarressed year in year out by the 'big 3'

{also, living in london, surrounded by gooners, today is the worst day of the year by far so most of what i say is purely down to me getting screamed at by untold amounts of gooners. believe it or not, im one of the only liverpool fans ehre, and everyone likes to remind me about yesterday}

im just frustrated, same as everyone else. Every year its the same, we start badly, then come jan we will have a run and everyone will say again how good we are. We do have the team to be pushing so much mroe than we are but soemthings just not working away from home and its just fecking annoying me!!!

Whats worrying me is maybe we wont get the run of wins this year "What if this is as good as it gets ?" to quote Jack Nicholson.

Everybody keeps saying we are going to go on a run like we did last season, all im saying is there is no guarantee of that, our confidence is down our moral is low and no matter what you say, we are playing poorly.
account deleted by request

Postby taff » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:58 am

The frightening thing is Leon is the voice of reason today :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:07 am

taff wrote:The frightening thing is Leon is the voice of reason today :D

:D

Our next match is Middlesbrough we havent won there since 2002.

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:11 am

s@int wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
s@int wrote:

Everybody keeps saying we are going to go on a run like we did last season, all im saying is there is no guarantee of that, our confidence is down our moral is low and no matter what you say, we are playing poorly.

We have played poorly only against United.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:14 am

and the second half yesterday... or did we play well then?
we just need some consistency and some belief.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:15 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
s@int wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
s@int wrote:

We have played poorly only against United.

You must have a very low opinion of Liverpool if you think we have only played poorly once this season.

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:50 am

s@int wrote:

And you could go out and get run over by a bus, but so fuc.king what.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:03 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
s@int wrote:

What has me getting run over by a bus got to do with Liverpool playing poorly? It may make you happy but it wont give us any more points!

You keep going on about how we have played all our hardest away games, I was just pointing out that our record at Middlesbrough is as bad as anywhere.

Postby sgs » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:38 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
s@int wrote:

My question remains valid: We know what was Valencia football under Rafa. But right now, what is Liverpool football under Rafa?

Its sad that we are at the point where peeps isolate segments of a game to justify losses; and make these excuses about scoring first, like teams never came from behind to win games...

Playing in patches is an indication of lack of quality not the other way round...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby sgs » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:44 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:Yeah, sorry Leon, this is the first time we've played badly against a top team in years in the league. Theres supporting your club, and theres just blind stupidity.

Dawson lad, if you think we played badly then you are on something very strong and very wrong.

We bossed the first 30-40 minutes of the game, and simply lacked a killer touch in the final third.

The first goal in these big games, in fact in EVERY game is of the upmost importance. Score it and you will not lose the game.

We have played badly against the top clubs for years - as AC Milan, Chelsea, Barcelona and United and Arsenal will testify.

I don't know what game you were watching but for perhaps a little less than 15mins in the 1H, we had no answer for their passing game and their movement in the entire match..

A team that plays well in patches, is a team that is not good...And the way you know how good you really are is against the top teams, on away grounds...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:47 pm

Hebz wrote:but what's Drogba more famous for? his amazing talent, or the fact he's great at diving in particular areas.

Drogbha destroyed us almonst single handedly when we played Marsielle some years back , possibly the the only time I've seen Carra and Sammi lookin like a pair of rabbits caught in the headlights . Not tryin' to support the fella but if this forum is to retain any credibility give credit where it's due . Drogba is an exceptional forward .

Kuyt-Drogbha
Kuyt-Bellamy

Which pairing would you choose ?    :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:26 pm

Arguably best striker i nthe world.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:47 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Arguably best striker i nthe world.

Drogba is a great forward, but best in the world? I wouldn't go that far. I too remember that match, Woof and I wanted us to sign him but we never seem to sign the players I want.
67-1161385641

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion