wednesday 12th sept 2012 JFT96 AT LAST?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:04 pm

:no

There really is no shame in this horrible individual is there!!!

He had 23 years to disclose where his source had come from and apologise but he stood by his vile headline.

Now the vultures are circling and he's shitting one he's doing everything to cover his own back.

It would be laughable in any other circumstance it really would.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:29 pm

He's changed where the sources for his story came from, at first it was a Liverpool news agency and a Liverpool newspaper and now it's changed to a Sheffield news agency. As Trevor Hicks said "lowlife, but clever lowlife", that sums up Kelvin MacKenzie.
Boxscarf

Postby redtrader74 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:36 pm

This w@nker spent the last 23 years being an arrogant self absorbed righteous cunT. As every year went by more and light was shed on the real truth and yet he never showed any care or genuine contrition. Now he tells us that 'other papers wrote similar articles and that he is a victim'.......go fck yourself mckenzie.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:20 am

I would love to bump into that t.wat I would punch his horrible seedy face 96 times.NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL JUSTICE
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 am

Boxscarf » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:29 pm wrote:He's changed where the sources for his story came from, at first it was a Liverpool news agency and a Liverpool newspaper and now it's changed to a Sheffield news agency. As Trevor Hicks said "lowlife, but clever lowlife", that sums up Kelvin MacKenzie.

He isnt clever, he is just a lowlife. Lowlifes generally look out for them self.

NOBODY told him to print the headline THE TRUTH.

NOBODY told him this would be a good move.

NOBODY told him to believe one story over what actually happened.

He went ahead and reported what he wanted. And only one person can be blamed for that. Himself, and therefore he only has himself to blame. What a horrid being.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 am

Boxscarf » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:00 pm wrote:
maypaxvobiscum » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 pm wrote:Is he suggesting that he's a victim of their lies as well?

Anything to pass the buck onto somebody else. Kelvin had a choice between not posting that headline and posting it. He chose to post it and the responsibility for that article and the headline rests squarely on his shoulders.

Kelvin MacKenzie is absolute gutter scum and should not be absolved from the roll he played in the cover up.

In fact the reporter who was fed the story said he argued against the headline as the story was uncorroburated
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:01 am

Boocity » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 am wrote:
In fact the reporter who was fed the story said he argued against the headline as the story was uncorroburated

It doesn't surprise me at all. Kelvin Mackenzie is nothing more than a horrible bully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kkR5RYYFek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8HnLTaofwQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBjS1CMZo9I

He's an absolutely dispicable human being and I cannot fathom how his views get aired or how a man of such low intelligence is given a platform to spew his idiocy.
Boxscarf

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am

Boocity » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 am wrote:
Boxscarf » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:00 pm wrote:
maypaxvobiscum » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 pm wrote:Is he suggesting that he's a victim of their lies as well?

Anything to pass the buck onto somebody else. Kelvin had a choice between not posting that headline and posting it. He chose to post it and the responsibility for that article and the headline rests squarely on his shoulders.

Kelvin MacKenzie is absolute gutter scum and should not be absolved from the roll he played in the cover up.

It took him 23 years to say it though a bit strange

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but I thought this was classy, Maxi in particular will love this

All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Greavesie » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:40 pm wrote:Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but I thought this was classy, Maxi in particular will love this

Borussia Dortmund  :buttrock  :buttrock
maypaxvobiscum

Postby lakes10 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:55 am

seen this posted on twitter the otherday but did not get to post about it on here.

it seem the club have asked two member of the S*n to the club ,the club and the paper are going to join up for something in April with some of the families?
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:26 pm

attorney general has applied to quash the original verdicts which is good news.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:12 pm

discussion about hillsborough taking place in parliament on monday.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby fivecups » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Great progress: BBC.

The Attorney General is applying to have the verdicts in the inquest into the 96 deaths at Hillsborough quashed.

Dominic Grieve QC announced the move in Parliament in his response to the Hillsborough Independent Panel's report published on 12 September.

The report revealed 41 fans could potentially have been saved.

The victims' families have always challenged the original inquest verdict of accidental death.

Mr Grieve said his consideration of the evidence was far from over, but he was taking the exceptional step of indicating he must apply to the High Court for new inquests to be held on the basis of the evidence he has already read.

He told the Commons: "I will apply to have every one of those 96 inquests quashed.

"I believe that these deaths, arising as they do from a common chain of events, should all be considered afresh."
'Sensible decision'

He added that any criminal proceedings would have an impact on when a new inquest could take place but he said this would not affect the timing of his application to have the original verdicts overturned.

Mr Grieve also said the resources for fresh inquests would be funded by taxpayers.

The Attorney General's announcement does not necessarily mean that new inquests will be held into the deaths of all 96 people who died in the Hillsborough disaster.

Still less does it mean that criminal charges will follow. But Dominic Grieve's request is likely to be granted by the High Court, leading to fresh inquests.

It is also likely that the original verdicts of accidental death will be quashed.

The Attorney General's announcement raises the possibility that new inquests will return narrative verdicts recording that some of the Liverpool fans might have survived if mistakes had not been made in 1989.

When asked about where the inquests would take place if the application was successful, he said it would be for the court and coroner to decide if the hearings would take place in Liverpool, as the victims' families have requested.

He also told MPs Home Secretary Theresa May will lead a debate on the Hillsborough panel's report in the Commons on Monday.

Michael Mansfield QC, who is representing Hillsborough families, said it was an "extremely sensible decision" to apply for fresh inquests.

He said: "I think it is very welcome especially as the families have suffered so much anguish for so long.

"The original inquest was conducted on a false basis and many families refused to accept death certificates until a proper, thorough and independent hearing takes place."

Liverpool Walton MP Steve Rotheram said the move "marks one of the biggest steps forward in the fight for justice for the families in 23 years".

He said: "The undeniable fact is that the original inquest was unsound and this application, if successful, will mean that evidence will be able to be heard after the 3.15pm cut off imposed by the original coroner in the 1989 inquests," he said.
Police wrongdoing

The Hillsborough Independent Panel spent 18 months looking through more than 450,000 pages of documents relating to the fatal crush at the Hillsborough stadium during Liverpool's FA Cup semi-final match against Nottingham Forest on 15 April 1989.

It found the lives of 41 of the victims could potentially have been saved if the response of the emergency services had been swifter.

The Attorney General's announcement follows confirmation by the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) and the Director of Public Prosecutions that the biggest ever independent investigation into police wrongdoing is to be carried out into the disaster.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 am

hillsborough discussion in parliament at 3.30pm today.

will post links closer to the time.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion