Very worried about gerrard leaving

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is going to sound silly but it might be best to sell him now.   If come the first day off the season he hasnt signed a new contract, I would sell him straight away.  We have been had by McManamen and M Owen just because we thought they where going to sign a new contract.   Liverpool Football Club is bigger than anyone player.  If Gerrard was to stay without signing a new contract we would get ripped once again.  Where as we would get 30 millon plus now for him.  Would we hell us like get anywhere near that amount if he stays without signing an then decide's to go in the future.

If he signs a new contract ill be over the moon but, if he dosnt take the money.

If he hasn't signed by the first game of the season i agree.

We can't miss out on big money for Gerrard and Owen.
115-1073096938

Postby bigmick » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:28 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:nothing to do with the tabloids mate, just something Ive heard, thats not to encouraging.

I have grave doubts myself. Wanting to win things could become "I feel as if I've gone as far as I can go, I felt that anything after the final would be an anti-climax" in an instant. Those of us who have been around for a while know that when Lynds says she's heard something like this, it is very very ominous indeed.
No doubt she gets it wrong occasionally but I can't remember the last time. I think he's gone.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:30 pm

bigmick wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:nothing to do with the tabloids mate, just something Ive heard, thats not to encouraging.

I have grave doubts myself. Wanting to win things could become "I feel as if I've gone as far as I can go, I felt that anything after the final would be an anti-climax" in an instant. Those of us who have been around for a while know that when Lynds says she's heard something like this, it is very very ominous indeed.
No doubt she gets it wrong occasionally but I can't remember the last time. I think he's gone.

:(  Shhhhhhhhhh Mick dont be saying that mate cause what I ve heard I cannot put on here anyway. :sniffle
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:35 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
bigmick wrote:

:(  Shhhhhhhhhh Mick dont be saying that mate cause what I ve heard I cannot put on here anyway. :sniffle

ah great, so that basically implies that once again there are rumours flying around that have f#ck all to do with football. it's like last summer all over again. :angry:
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:38 pm

stmichael wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
bigmick wrote:

ah great, so that basically implies that once again there are rumours flying around that have f#ck all to do with football. it's like last summer all over again. :angry:

No No Saint no death threats this time,
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby xd3vilx » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:41 pm

If Liverpool Next Year Play Uefa Cup...Hmm...Gerrard Might Leave...If Next Year Liverpool Play In CL...I Am 99% Sure He Will Stay...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:19 pm

Seriously can't see him leaving

It would take him to have a massive change of heart or for the club to make a monumental fu.ck up during negotiations for him to leave now.

He's got a taste for winning the big trophies at Liverpool and he'll want more.  That medal means 10 times more to him coz it was Liverpool he won it with and he is club captain.  He knows Benitez is a class act and to be honest I think he would have stayed at least another season even if we hadn't won the cup.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:54 pm

el_stinger wrote:
thomas88 wrote:Dude.You worry too much.Gerrard has confirmed.He is not leaving.He has told the papers to stop the rumours.And now you're reviving them again.

He hasnt confirmed mate, otherwise he would have signed straight away. Wishful, but silly somment.

Nobody in his position will sign straight away, his agent will be negotiating the best contract possible for Stevie (and himself) and can sometimes take a long time
Adebisi

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:59 pm

calm down everyone!!

Liverpool are in a Win or Win situation.

1) Gerrard will leave and we will get 40-50 million for him....more than enough to get ANYONE to replace him AND bring in another world class player

2) Gerrard stays and we will build our midfield around Alonso and him.

ever since we bought Alonso, i've been less worried about Gerrard...yes he's a world class player but he is not the be all and end all of Liverpool FC.  We are the European Champions and if he wants to leave for money....fair enough, close the door on your way out Stevie....but to be honest, i don't think he will leave...he would have gone last summer if he was going.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:38 pm

.. i don't thnk he'll leave.. UEFA will confirm we are in the Champions Leaguye next season .. and the Boss will get the players in to start the challenge for the Premiership...

...But.. if he does decide to leave.. we should thank him for his efforst get 35M+ for him and move on..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:39 pm

.. don't loose any sleep over it folks.. grt things are gonna be happening at our grt club .. :;):
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:07 pm

7_Kewell wrote:Liverpool are in a Win or Win situation.

1) Gerrard will leave and we will get 40-50 million for him....more than enough to get ANYONE to replace him AND bring in another world class player

2) Gerrard stays and we will build our midfield around Alonso and him.

ever since we bought Alonso, i've been less worried about Gerrard...yes he's a world class player but he is not the be all and end all of Liverpool FC.  We are the European Champions and if he wants to leave for money....fair enough, close the door on your way out Stevie....but to be honest, i don't think he will leave...he would have gone last summer if he was going.

my sentiments exactly.anyway,i doubt that he's gonna leave after lifting the CL cup.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby policy » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:41 pm

I totally agree with Zara. Great things are going to happen with him or without.

I also think that he is one with a lot of attitude. Not the flashy style that is for attention, but the kind that doesn't know how to be "cool" with other people. I see it in interviews, and see it in his celebrations. But hey, I don't know jack about him outside of the pitch.

Whatever happens, if Stevie doesn't learn how to control his baby's mamma, he is going to be one miserable fool.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:14 pm

NO WAY!!!

I DON'T BELIEVE IT.....

A RUMOUR THAT IS NOT IN "ST MICKS RUMOUR THREAD" AND NO ONE HAS HAD A POP!!!!!!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby policy » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:23 pm

CG has a lot of weight around here. She is one of those good baby's mammas.

St. Mike doesn't own rumors. :cool:
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion