To all those pr*cks that said finnan was brilliant

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby xd3vilx » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:44 am

i agree with JBG...it has been hours since the game has end...what does those moaning going to help...time to look forward to the next game...every clubs has their bad day...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:48 am

tidusuk123 wrote:About 2-3 weeks ago there was a post about Finnan actually doing anything. Everybody rushed in defending the fu**er but now you see what 'Weaver' and I were talking about.

That RB is NOT, REPEAT N.O.T, the second best in the premiership. In fact he is closer to being the 2nd shi**est RB in the premiership.

Yesterday his postioning was so bad, SO BAD. He had no strength to deal with Duff (who is not the strongest of wingers). I'm not saying the rest of the team or defenders played well but he particularly played SH*T. His marking was abosultely rubbish and almost everytime he got lost when Duff turned on the ball. He couldn't even deal with the long balls.

All those idiots that were bragging on about Finnan being so great let me see you defend him now. He's absolutely rubbish and if anyone thinks otherwise then maybe you need to watch the conference division. Liverpool need worldclass or at least premiership class players - and Finnan is neither. PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE JUST PLAY JOSEMI FOR NOW OR THAT NEW GUY BARRAGAN. ANYONE BUT FINNAN - PLAY RAFA HIMSELF. I DON'T CARE PLAY DUDEK IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO TELL FINNAN TO FU*K OFF.

Whats up with your whingin mouth, have you got a personal vendeta against him cos you found out he got your mum up the duff or something  :p
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benitez No1 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:55 am

Yesterday we got out played, by attacking Chelsea we fell into there game plan, which was counter attack by leaving drogba up, and play with a bank of 5 in midfield and 4 at the back.

So every time we attacked in numbers (which inc. Carragher) it left our back door open for a counter attach which every goal ex the pen came from.

You can't single out Finnan for our defensive errors because I though Finnan was one of our better players.:D :D :D :D :D
Benitez No1

Postby jonny_red_fan » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:46 pm

I have to say, i agree with the post! I don't think that Finnan is a particularly bad player, but neither do i think he is a good enough player to pull on the red shirt!! I will say that he is the best player we have in the RB position thou!

Josemi is rash and has very poor judgement IMO and Barragan, although a very gifted youngster should prob play more games in the reserves to gain more experience before he is to be looked at as a suitable replacement!

Not sure what match you boys were watching yesterday, but Chelski's 4th goal was definatly a defensive error by Finnan when they had a throw in!! You have to agree there???
jonny_red_fan

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:51 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Stu the red... what a numpty!

I was referring to the original poster.
115-1073096938

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:02 pm

OOps.. sorry

Ola Mr Benitez, What a numpty
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby LFCNUTTER » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:22 pm

What a pr1ck finnan has been one of our most consistant performers hes not brilliant but he is a solid dependable defender I have to admit i was a bit worried about him when we bought him i thought he may be a bit lightweight but hes proved me wrong he kept duff quiet all afternoon (apart for the goal and that was a great turn by drogba) you need to lay off them drugs and watch the same game everyone else watches wan*er
LFCNUTTER

Postby akumaface » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:33 pm

tidusuk123 wrote:About 2-3 weeks ago there was a post about Finnan actually doing anything. Everybody rushed in defending the fu**er but now you see what 'Weaver' and I were talking about.

That RB is NOT, REPEAT N.O.T, the second best in the premiership. In fact he is closer to being the 2nd shi**est RB in the premiership.

Yesterday his postioning was so bad, SO BAD. He had no strength to deal with Duff (who is not the strongest of wingers). I'm not saying the rest of the team or defenders played well but he particularly played SH*T. His marking was abosultely rubbish and almost everytime he got lost when Duff turned on the ball. He couldn't even deal with the long balls.

All those idiots that were bragging on about Finnan being so great let me see you defend him now. He's absolutely rubbish and if anyone thinks otherwise then maybe you need to watch the conference division. Liverpool need worldclass or at least premiership class players - and Finnan is neither. PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE JUST PLAY JOSEMI FOR NOW OR THAT NEW GUY BARRAGAN. ANYONE BUT FINNAN - PLAY RAFA HIMSELF. I DON'T CARE PLAY DUDEK IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO TELL FINNAN TO FU*K OFF.

What is it with your obsession with Finnan??? Did he steal your girlfriend or something....I think he was ok last night but you can't be stupid enough to blame him on the defeat. Try to chill man.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:OOps.. sorry

Ola Mr Benitez, What a numpty

Now that you come to mention it though... :D  :rasp
115-1073096938

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:52 pm

LOL  v funny!!!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:02 pm

The criticism of Finnan AGAIN...is unfounded, Duff is one of the fastest and trickiest wingers in the league, and for most of the game Finnan played him well.
He might of scored but that was hardly Finnans fault.
He did get caught out for the 4th i'll go along with that, but to say he had a poor game is not accurate.
The topic of the thread states about people thinking he is brilliant, well i havent heard anyone say he is brilliant but he does his job, and rarely has a bad game.
I am happy with the lad being in our team.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:06 pm

Pressure on Finnan? What's pressure? He did nothing wrong and yes he's brilliant for us.

He's a decent player and if he's not playing..guess what? Josemi will pick up the joke of the night.
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby FrankM » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:10 pm

Where were you Judge when this was going on?
FrankM

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:13 pm

trust frank m to :bump this up

does it matter frank. At least my thread title is a little more respectful, dont you think?  :nod, try reading my finnan thread, the original starter post ok, read it carefully though and try to understand what is being said there as opposed to tidusuki's thread..........there is a difference my friend
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FrankM » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:20 pm

Judge wrote:trust frank m to :bump this up

does it matter frank. At least my thread title is a little more respectful, dont you think?  :nod

Absolutely Judge. And I agree wholeheartedly with you about Finnan.

just havin a laugh
FrankM

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion