Time to wise up - Young players need help

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rush Job » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:34 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
Rorschach26 wrote:Our youth systems class peopel always talk about owen, fowler, gerrard, carra, macca but theyve all proved they are/were world class that was a 1 off like when united had all thier young players comin threw

our academy r exciting 2 watch & we have some real talented youngsters & be4 any1 brings up arsenal they pay millions (sometimes tens) & make youngsters thier top priority

Pachecho, Spearing, Darby, Bruna, Nemeth, Plessis San Jose, Huth, Insua, Bouzanis, Pepper, Irwin, DaValle, Ince, Kalinwhatever

thier my pick of the bunch & i truly think well c afew of them comin threw sooner rather then later

Sorry buddy but if you cant be bothered to even make a stab at spelling correctly and spare us the txt speak sh!te then dont post.
Is that how you write at school?
Please dont tell me you like 36, that would be shocking.

maybe he is dyslexic ? think before you type rushie or you just sound as stupid as your are trying to make him look.

Im not trying to make him look stupid and I dont need to.
What has dyslexia got to do with txt speak? He'll no doudt have a search engine in his tool bar he only has to put in the start of the word and it'll guess what he's about type or there is always a spell check, its not fkin hard mate.
Dyslexia isnt aganist the rules, txt speak is.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:39 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:I just feel that some of the toung player Rafa has paid money for are not as good as some of or youth players that never get a chance.

Who ?

who has Rafa paid money for ? How much was it ?

Who is not getting a fair crakc of the whip ?

Guthrie and Warnock for a start, both are far better than the £14,000,000 duo that is Dossena and Lucas.

Theres not even an element of doubt about it.

you keep comparing Warnock to Dossena when I can't really see what they have to do with each other.  their deals were made with different circumstances gonig on at the club in the left back position.  And what does this have to do with youth signings? Dossena is not a youth product and Warnock was sold when he was 25.

NOTE: not commenting on whether or not we should or should not have brought in Dossena or should have or should not have sold Warnock.
JoeTerp

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:39 pm

Rush Job wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
Rorschach26 wrote:Our youth systems class peopel always talk about owen, fowler, gerrard, carra, macca but theyve all proved they are/were world class that was a 1 off like when united had all thier young players comin threw

our academy r exciting 2 watch & we have some real talented youngsters & be4 any1 brings up arsenal they pay millions (sometimes tens) & make youngsters thier top priority

Pachecho, Spearing, Darby, Bruna, Nemeth, Plessis San Jose, Huth, Insua, Bouzanis, Pepper, Irwin, DaValle, Ince, Kalinwhatever

thier my pick of the bunch & i truly think well c afew of them comin threw sooner rather then later

Sorry buddy but if you cant be bothered to even make a stab at spelling correctly and spare us the txt speak sh!te then dont post.

maybe he is dyslexic ? think before you type rushie or you just sound as stupid as your are trying to make him look.

What has dyslexia got to do with txt speak? He'll no doudt have a search engine in his tool bar he only has to put in the start of the word and it'll guess what he's about type or there is always a spell check, its not fkin hard mate.

Its not hard being dyslexic ok if you say so try going through school with it 9 years of hell then come back to me.

As for txt speak sometime due to lack of confidence in there own ability to write free flowing txt dyslexics sometimes write in short hand like this to hide it.

You are right maybe he should try a little more and use the spell checker or what not but saying that to him would have be far more productive then shout off at him and making feel even worse then he does.

But any ways I don't even know if he is dyslexic or not I just made a judgment based on a few factors.

If he isn't then you can shout all you like.  :oops:

O and its doubt not doudt , maybe you are one of us join the dark side.  :devil:
Last edited by LegBarnes on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:46 pm

LegBarnes wrote:Also common myth to people think we are stupid when we most of time score higher in IQ tests. Myth Busted !  :D

Still rubbish with stats though!  :p
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:52 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:Also common myth to people think we are stupid when we most of time score higher in IQ tests. Myth Busted !  :D

Still rubbish with stats though!  :p

:wwww
Last edited by LegBarnes on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:41 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Rush Job wrote:

Its not hard being dyslexic ok if you say so try going through school with it 9 years of hell then come back to me.

As for txt speak sometime due to lack of confidence in there own ability to write free flowing txt dyslexics sometimes write in short hand like this to hide it.

You are right maybe he should try a little more and use the spell checker or what not but saying that to him would have be far more productive then shout off at him and making feel even worse then he does.

But any ways I don't even know if he is dyslexic or not I just made a judgment based on a few factors.

If he isn't then you can shout all you like.  :oops:

O and its doubt not doudt , maybe you are one of us join the dark side.  :devil:

What the fk are you on? You dont even no he is dyslexic ffs he's probably just stupid or a kid who doesnt no better, which is why I piped up in the first place.
Its not about spelling mistakes its about lazy fkin txt speak which is against board etiquette like it or not, but dont let me stop you making a mountain out of a mole hill and somehow manage to take what I said as a personal jibe at you.
And well done correcting my spelling as not only does my point pass you by unseen it seems irony does too.
Way to derail your own thread.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion