This will cheer you up - Gerrard gets the ball back

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 01, 2008 9:02 pm

“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu May 01, 2008 9:20 pm

haha saw that yesterday in the game, i didnt know it was gerrard though
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Fri May 02, 2008 4:32 am

metalhead wrote:haha saw that yesterday in the game, i didnt know it was gerrard though

I saw this as well haha. I didn't realize that he snatched it from someone though
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby NiftyNeil » Fri May 02, 2008 8:36 am

He looked so pathetic when he slumped back in his chair. It's quite telling that no one around him was particularly arsed.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri May 02, 2008 9:18 am

Just ripped that clip of youtube now and straight onto my phone haha. Thats one for the pub along with my favourate one of Harry Kewell being called a :censored: in the club car park haha Quality!
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Seano Kop » Sat May 03, 2008 8:28 am

bavlondon wrote:Just ripped that clip of youtube now and straight onto my phone haha. Thats one for the pub along with my favourate one of Harry Kewell being called a :censored: in the club car park haha Quality!

Why's that funny? He plays for our fecking club
Seano Kop

Postby tubby » Sat May 03, 2008 9:28 am

Seano Kop wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Just ripped that clip of youtube now and straight onto my phone haha. Thats one for the pub along with my favourate one of Harry Kewell being called a :censored: in the club car park haha Quality!

I find it funny because he is a cun.t who is not worth the wages he pays and he will be of for nothing in the summer.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am

bavlondon wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:

I find it funny because he is a cun.t who is not worth the wages he pays and he will be of for nothing in the summer.

I've always found that clip disgusting. No way should one of our players be given shit in the club car park, it's not the done thing - which is probably explains why it's a southerner who's doing it.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 03, 2008 10:55 am

NiftyNeil wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:

I've always found that clip disgusting. No way should one of our players be given shit in the club car park, it's not the done thing - which is probably explains why it's a southerner who's doing it.

its ironic that the guy doing it isn't from Liverpool.  But agree, you should never abuse your own players like that.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 03, 2008 1:24 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:

thats just a stupid comment. as if all northerners are complete gentlemen all the time and only southerners have been abusing players or writing graffitti or whatever.
change the record
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat May 03, 2008 2:58 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:

its ironic that the guy doing it isn't from Liverpool.  But agree, you should never abuse your own players like that.

Get of your high horse mate. Firstly the guy giving the abuse is clearly a scouser. Secondly I dont give 2 hoots what you think I think Harry Kewel is a :censored:. He cost us 5Mil and several years of inflated wages and he will leave us for nothing. Sorry if you dont like that opinion but thats just how I see it.  :rasp

So I guess it must have been someone from down south who went all the way up to Liverpool to write those graffiti comments a few weeks back right?

You talk more and more :censored: all the time.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liado » Sat May 03, 2008 5:16 pm

liado

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 03, 2008 9:10 pm

bavlondon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:

Get of your high horse mate. Firstly the guy giving the abuse is clearly a scouser. Secondly I dont give 2 hoots what you think I think Harry Kewel is a :censored:. He cost us 5Mil and several years of inflated wages and he will leave us for nothing. Sorry if you dont like that opinion but thats just how I see it.  :rasp

So I guess it must have been someone from down south who went all the way up to Liverpool to write those graffiti comments a few weeks back right?

You talk more and more :censored: all the time.

my my, someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning?  ???

Firstly, i don't think you can personally blame Harry for being injured, can you?  i mean, its not like he's happy being injured and even Gerrard said the guy was in tears after LFC had WON the FA cup becuase he had to limp off. He's a pro footballer and his career has been wrecked by injruies and operations. yes he's on 60k a week, but don't you think he would have earnt MORE through sponsorship deals had he been fit and scoring for fun? 

as for the rest of your rant, i haven't a clue what you're on about.
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sat May 03, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 03, 2008 9:18 pm

dont think tis at you dude. its at the people, whenever ANYTHING detrimental to liverpool occurs, be it by media or fans, its always the southerners fault.
he was just letting off steam, sticking up for us southern fans
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 03, 2008 11:40 pm

dawson99 wrote:dont think tis at you dude. its at the people, whenever ANYTHING detrimental to liverpool occurs, be it by media or fans, its always the southerners fault.
he was just letting off steam, sticking up for us southern fans

don't tell anyone...but i'm a southern fan myself  :D

but i've seen the clip abusing Kewell, and in my opinion the guy shouting it isn't a fan...or at least a real fan. i've posted in the "What It Really Means" thread and that explains my posotion as a LFC fan.  :nod
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sat May 03, 2008 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion