Things that aint right! - Liverpool fc for sale!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby spion » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:47 pm

When Anfield is finally left for the new "Stadia" Liverpool will be selling turf, keyrings with grass in, seats & basically everything they can shift for a bit of proffit. The new ground will have named bricks on offer for the pricelly sum of about £75 quid & other "fan friendly" things for us to squander our money on & build the coffers. People from all over the UK, the world even will have there bit of the new Liverpool & the populace around Stanley park will feel even more detached from the team most supported all there lives & there relatives lives. Robert Kraft called Liverpool a fantastic "brand name" & fact is that unless the Liverpool board do something to redress the balance the Liverpool we all love will be lost. Just look at tonights game against Chelski™ most Liverpool fans would love the money they've got & so would the board who seem happy to pimp Liverpool around the globe to get a little bit of what the others have. Maybe it's time to realise that Liverpool FC is'nt in Liverpool anymore & we all should agree that Everton are the team most young Merseyites flock toward. Our academy needs to start paying back the investment put in & the youth team needs to be giving Liverpool the stars of the future. Liverpool FC needs to be coming from Liverpool not Madrid, Rome or bloody Brann Bergen. I love Alonso & Garcia but these players need to be in the minority at our club rather than the locals. The upcoming Derby we might feild two home grown players to a possible five the the toffy men will field. I look at Benitez being to Liverpool what Fergie was or is to Manure by building a dynasty for the near future & a team for now. Fans rave about Raven, Foy & Maddix but they're not tearing the first team door down with brilliant ressie games week in week out. Where's the next Owen, or God Fowler? Oh well off to the Kings road to cheer on El Liverpool. YNWA
spion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:49 pm

Paragraphs  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby spion » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:51 pm

Its one big :censored: I N G verbal breath mate.
spion

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:06 pm

I know that Everton tried to mount an Eleventh hour bid to ground-share with Liverpool at Stanley Park, but seeing as Lfc got the rights to call the new stadium Anfield, I can't see there being a "Goodison Stand" at the Liverpool home ground. Although the government planning committee did want them to share. Obviously Manc who can't tell the difference between Reds & Toffes. Maybe if Man United & Man City shared as well that would be a good idea.

Has anyone heard the latest of approval for the new ground?
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:50 pm

I can't see there being a "Goodison Stand" at the Liverpool home ground.

It would be made of wood if there was one   :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:12 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Paragraphs  :D

What are they hunny?  :sniffle
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:16 pm

yeah we have two world class home grown players everton have. errrmmmm, Osman wow im so scared.

as for the other things you mentioned in your post Liverpool will still be liverpool fc mate, They will be selling the bits and pieces of anfield to break even when paying for there own stadia. Liverpool fc have money but they need to make money were ever they can.

Wether the fans like it or not, to succeed in football you need to be financially sound so I suggest stop moaning about it and take a look at the things other clubs are doing and have to do to break even. The liverpool board could sell out and we could be the dairylea dunkers fc or something like that.

As for youngens going to everton, what are you talking about, rooney is the best thing they have produced in years and he only went there because he was a everton fan in the first place. Our academy is by far superior to theres, Evertons academy is an astro turf pitch with various sized goals in it.

Liverpool youngsters need to be something special to displace some of our first teamers at the moment, think of it that way.

I agree we could do with a few more english players, But its not easy to produce players that can displace most of our first team, you can not rely on youngsters Its once in a blue moon that great players come along we could very well have afew good players on our books now. You cant always make a great footballer a person has to have a natural talent for it.

But basically you only get what you are given youth wise and to say everton have a better crop of youngsters than us is rubbish, I once again mention the fact that they have leon osman as a homegrown player we have steven gerrard and jamie carragher, niel mellor at a push (although he is from sheffield)

btw who are the 5 homegrown players that everton will field.

As for the money and profiteering that you mentioned, we are looking for investors not buyers, were not going to end up like man utd and the glaizers, we are trying to make money but the board is still trying to uphold the traditions of liverpool fc being a family club thats why the massive bid from the thai priminister was rejected a few years ago.

Robert Craft and the craft family are interested in us, we are only interested in them because of there business mentality, Liverpool Fc is not a sell out club like man utd, chelski and the likes.
liverpool fc need to make money in order to finance new players and a new stadia.

So please stop moaning about money and youngsters when you arnt looking at the bigger picture.

Liverpool fc needs money, and we dont produce steven gerrards through our academy every week.
Last edited by Reinas No.1 Fan on Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:18 pm

the spammer strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:24 pm

"Spammer" i hope that isnt a jibe at me Mighty Mo, :D
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:32 am

Fans investing in LFC is squandering money? under Houllier maybe, but you need to get a grip Spion.

I am walking around with a spring in my step and a smile on my face, and its due to a run on form from LFC that I can't remmeber since... well i can't remmeber.

what are you doing? moaning. have you ever posted anything positive? (that wasn't stupid?)
are you in actual fact a bluenose?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:36 am

babu wrote:are you in actual fact a bluenose?

Wouldnt remotely surprise me after that pile of sh.ite he wrote.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:01 am

I see people agree with me.

Dont be to offensive to him, I suppose he is entitled to his opinion. even tho its wrong
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:13 am

7_Kewell wrote:
I can't see there being a "Goodison Stand" at the Liverpool home ground.

It would be made of wood if there was one   :D

...well it would need to be combustible wouldn't it?? Too hard to ignite metal!!!  :laugh:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:47 pm

My wish is that Everton eventually get relegated, get stuck in the lower divisions and slowly lose support and die, leaving scousers to unit behind the cities best team. :D
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby The Red Baron » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:26 pm

I know what you are saying mate,but unfortunatly stadiums
without sponsorship are a thing of the past.Robert Kraft was right"LIVERPOOL FC" is a brand name.A brand name we need to cash in on.
  It does stick in the throat that Rick Parry is reduced to travelling the globe like a travelling brush salesman looking for financial backers.Liverpool Football club,Champions of Europe...Skint.We need a new investor otherwise all the good work Rafa is doing will be wiped away, with a couple of scrawls with a biro.Be it at Old Trafford,or Stamford Bridge.
  As a Liverpool lad,I share your concerns about the club being taken away from us,[Not a dig at the ooters].Parry made the statement last year"We are a football club first and a buisness second." Sometimes I wonder.
   Local lads for our local team,sounds great but not practical
Would you rather have 11 local players and no success,or a mixture and attain our rightful place at the top.I agree we should be looking to the accademy,but remember Rafa hasnt been here long enough to judge our youth policies.I am reading Fowlers book at the moment,if you believe anything he says about the previous management its no suprise no one is coming through.While I agree with your sentiments,Liverpool maybe "our local club" but thousands of fans beyond the city limts contribute too, not just through the turnstyles ie.shirts souvenirs etc.
We all should agree that Everton are the team most young Merseysiders flock to.Cant agree with you here lad.You have either been on the bottle,or litening to that peoples club sh!te to often.
Everton are still selling season tickets now.Just goes to show the people are not interested.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion