STEWART DOWNING - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:11 pm

What if those shoes dont get filled Ben - its great thinking that we have him replaced , but what if we have the exact same struggles with Borini than we did Aspas and he struggles with the pace and physical nature of the prem ( like i think he will ). No one is advocating him to stay as a starter but certainly as a squad player just incase we do have the same issues as last season. We all know what Downings stats in terms of goals scored where but as been said by many people - stats dont tell the full story and Downing performed a role last season that allowed the more flair players a bit more freedom whilst he did a lot of the donkeyy work and tracking. That isnt measured in stats. If we dont get someone in to replace him then halfway through the season i think we will regret it. Our squad gets smaller ( and cheaper ) as each day goes by.
Benny The Noon

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Stewies gone ! victory is ours !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm

:help I find it amazing that the resident clown has stated that we are currently showing a £7m profit during this transfer window when we have sold Carroll and Downing for a combined loss of nearly £35m. Take the red nose off and open your fkg eyes.................... Your figures are correct. Your observation is idiotic in terms of running a business.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 pm

We are a football club looking to succeed on the pitch - as opposed to succeeded in the banks.

I stated we have made a profit so far this summer - looking for profits in the transfer market is great for a business - not so great for the team on the pitch.

And finally if you want to continue to make posts about what I post and aimed towards me - please try and post without the need to use derogatory terms. The forum has been full of lots of debate in the past week - posts have been flowing and old members have returned and posted more - it's no coincidence it's because people like you have posted less posts full of derogatory comments and insults towards posters. The forum is a better place when you don't post derogatory comments
Benny The Noon

Postby devaney » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Benny The Noon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:47 pm wrote:We are a football club looking to succeed on the pitch - as opposed to succeeded in the banks.

I stated we have made a profit so far this summer - looking for profits in the transfer market is great for a business - not so great for the team on the pitch.

And finally if you want to continue to make posts about what I post and aimed towards me - please try and post without the need to use derogatory terms. The forum has been full of lots of debate in the past week - posts have been flowing and old members have returned and posted more - it's no coincidence it's because people like you have posted less posts full of derogatory comments and insults towards posters. The forum is a better place when you don't post derogatory comments

Thommo and Reg ??? Where are they ??? I know for a fact that you are the main reason they no longer post. Send them a PM and ask them if you don't believe me.

Explain why you think I have been derogatory? If you don't like being aptly referred to as a clown then don't behave like one. For a statement to be derogatory it has to diminish a persons reputation. I certainly have not done that.

The forums have not been full of debate recently. They have been full of your usual argumentative nonsense. You really do need to look up the meaning of the word debate. The number of posters that are fed up with your garbage increases by the day. I post less for the simple reason that I cannot abide people like you that simply want to argue for the sake of it.

Who else get's stuff like this from a mod and please don't suggest for one moment that it isn't about you: "You have an uncanny knack for pushing people's buttons and then trotting out the righteous indignation when they react.Some might call it trolling and it certainly doesn't encourage me to rush to your defence" BadBob
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:10 pm

I have made my point perfectly clear - you continue to whinge and cry about what I post and then continue to bleat on about ignoring me ( but not actually ignoring me )

The forum has been a lot more busier and better over the last week or so and it's not coincidence that you have posted less whinging posts about me. Please continue along that way.
Benny The Noon

Postby mramo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Personally another expensive mistake made by Dalglish. Downing was never worth his previous transfer fee neither was he good enough to play under Rodgers. Like Spearing, and Carroll I'm glad he's gone. Looking forward to Rodger's Liverpool play this season.
mramo

Postby devaney » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Benny The Noon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:10 pm wrote:I have made my point perfectly clear - you continue to whinge and cry about what I post and then continue to bleat on about ignoring me ( but not actually ignoring me )

The forum has been a lot more busier and better over the last week or so and it's not coincidence that you have posted less whinging posts about me. Please continue along that way.

You really do need to read back over the Carling Cup thread that you started and also the Suarez thread.

What I have actually said is that I try to ignore you but it is impossible as you litter every thread with your pathetic comments.

I cannot be anymore succinct: "You have an uncanny knack for pushing people's buttons and then trotting out the righteous indignation when they react.Some might call it trolling and it certainly doesn't encourage me to rush to your defence" BadBob
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Kharhaz » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:59 pm wrote:Stewies gone ! victory is ours !

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Postby maguskwt » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:49 am

How much did we get for him? Despite what I said earlier, if we received less than 6 million for him, we probably should've kept him...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:12 am

Good luck Stewart.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 am

Benny The Noon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:10 pm wrote:

totally disagree with this, this place is a morgue. No laughter, no fun, no solid football discussions. Just your garbage drowning everyone.

I know you know what you are doing, as you have already confessed to being a troll (WUM). I just don't know why.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:24 am

babu » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 am wrote:

totally disagree with this, this place is a morgue. No laughter, no fun, no solid football discussions. Just your garbage drowning everyone.

I know you know what you are doing, as you have already confessed to being a troll (WUM). I just don't know why.

And the whinging crying posts about me change that how ?

They don't change anything - in fact all they do is make things worse. Any post I make that you don't like or think on a wind up or trolling - report it to the mods and let them deal with it instead of bleating about it on the threads. That does nothing to add to any debate.
Benny The Noon

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:27 am

babu » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 am wrote:

Well said babu.
Continuous drivel from that muppet....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby LFC1990 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 am

I think its a bit of both. Some people over react on what young Benjamin says but other times Benny behaves like a Dik

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion