Robert green anyone? - West ham goalkeeper robert green

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm

West Ham goalkeeper Robert Green is for me one of the best keepers in the game right now, I have no idea how he saved our pen at west ham, it was shuch a good pen and his reach was shocking. in all it was an out standing save.

For me he has saved West ham from going down this year and helped them stay in mid table.

I am not saying that Pepe Reina has lost it but there is not fear of being taken out of the team for another keeper.

anyway just an idea.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm

He would never come to just sit on the bench...

move along, nothing to see here

I'd rather get Harper from Newcastle!
Last edited by dawson99 on Wed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed May 27, 2009 9:18 pm

why the hell would green go to liverpool to sit on the bench behind pepe all season ? !
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:36 pm

GYBS wrote:why the hell would green go to liverpool to sit on the bench behind pepe all season ? !

to fight for the first team spot and to win things.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed May 27, 2009 9:43 pm

no way.

What a poo topic

:D
roberto green

Postby Bad Bob » Wed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Would be a terrible move for him and for England.  And we can't afford to spend money on a keeper of his calibre just to sit on the bench.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby lakes10 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Would be a terrible move for him and for England.  And we can't afford to spend money on a keeper of his calibre just to sit on the bench.

who says he has to sit on the bench, 5 games each best man wins.

:censored: hell you can tell that the football seasons over, i am diiging deep for something to talk about.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed May 27, 2009 9:54 pm

dig deeper then lakes as green hasnt got a hope of ever replacing a keeper of the quality of pepe . 5 games each ? ! Crazy
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed May 27, 2009 9:56 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Would be a terrible move for him and for England.  And we can't afford to spend money on a keeper of his calibre just to sit on the bench.

:censored: hell you can tell that the football seasons over, i am diiging deep for something to talk about.

People are going nuts this close season...everyone seems desperate to waste time and money bringing in players for positions we've already got sorted.  The mind truly boggles.  :O
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby JC_81 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:56 pm

He's the best keeper England have imo, but wouldn't get a sniff at Liverpool with Reina around.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Wed May 27, 2009 10:00 pm

If they want Robert Green I would kindly sit on the bench forever I just hope Pepe never gets injured.

roberto green

Postby lakes10 » Wed May 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

People are going nuts this close season...everyone seems desperate to waste time and money bringing in players for positions we've already got sorted.  The mind truly boggles.  :O

well can we buy Wayne Rooney and use him as a bog brush then? we might have to pay for some hair treatment for him so he can grow some back or he will just shine the bog and dont get the :censored: off.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed May 27, 2009 10:08 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

well can we buy Wayne Rooney and use him as a bog brush then? we might have to pay for some hair treatment for him so he can grow some back or he will just shine the bog and dont get the :censored: off.

If we bought Rooney I bet Rafa would do something silly like stick him out on the flank and waste his talent......oh wait!  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed May 27, 2009 10:11 pm

No to Green , but im willing to do a swap with Xabi for Iniesta
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed May 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

If we bought Rooney I bet Rafa would do something silly like stick him out on the flank and waste his talent......oh wait!  :laugh:

pmsl

lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion