Quite simply not good enough - Not good enough

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lord Lucan » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:03 pm

ive been visiting this site 4 sometime and all ive deduced is you know very little about football. when r u gonna get into your thick skulls we simply  aint good enough havent been 4 15 yrs,aint gonna be ever again,weve missed the boat money talks and we have diddly squat.Like you all im devistated but its a fact RIP............
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." Bill Shankly
Lord Lucan

Postby Redrider » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:43 pm

Suggest that you try some St John's Wort, it's a natural remedy for depression. :blues:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:56 pm

Lord Lucan wrote:ive been visiting this site 4 sometime and all ive deduced is you know very little about football. when r u gonna get into your thick skulls we simply  aint good enough havent been 4 15 yrs,aint gonna be ever again,weve missed the boat money talks and we have diddly squat.Like you all im devistated but its a fact RIP............

Load of old tosh like that and he says WE know very little about football! Classic! :D
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby who the hell is diarra » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:58 pm

N the turd has the cheek to use Shanks as his Avatar :angry:  :angry:
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:04 pm

ho lucan,  we will come good garcia and alonso look good and the ref and linesman, say no f###### more.

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lord Lucan » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:21 pm

Look guys maybe I was a little harsh but aren't you as gutted as me we're ****** dont you watch the gunners
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." Bill Shankly
Lord Lucan

Postby charwell » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:13 am

If that's your attitude u plank then don't bother watching us anymore - can do without eternal pessimists
charwell

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:28 am

Lord Lucan wrote:ive been visiting this site 4 sometime and all ive deduced is you know very little about football. when r u gonna get into your thick skulls we simply  aint good enough havent been 4 15 yrs,aint gonna be ever again,weve missed the boat money talks and we have diddly squat.Like you all im devistated but its a fact RIP............

and who says we were good enough?
some posters pointed out a few players with decent performance
Some others said it was not the end of the world since the team was just built yesterday
Nothing's wrong with such opinions
But who said we were good enough???
"it was a good performance and we are happy, we should play like that again for the rest of the EPL matches!"
1d10t!

And you said everybody here in this forum know very little about football? So you think you know much about football?

One of the ******est postings i've ever seen.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:22 am

I can't believe your a Liverpool fan and talk about the team like this, ok some of the players and the early to late 90's we weren't the best team in the world but we've never been sh1t3, get a grip and put some faith in Benitez cos he's got the best track record of any manager we've had since last winning the league, ok he might not win the league this year but he's bringing in quality and making the team play better football.

All will come good in time Mr Lucan :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:11 am

You have spotted that all of us on this forum lacks knowledge in football. Considering that I`ve supported Liverpool for more than 20 years and I bet there are several others who have sticked by the club for a lot longer than that, I would say that there has to be someone amongst us who have more than average knowledge of the game. But since you know better then that would make you somewhat of an expert, wouldn`t it   ???
Therefor I would like to ask you a question Lucon of great wisdom:
As far as I can recall the tides have always been turning, also when it comes to football. During the 80`s we were one of the greatest teams in Europe (and we still are both in my opinion and according UEFA`s ranking lists). Then manure dominated the 90`s and now Arsenal looks rather unbeatable (44 in a row without loss should back that comment). Due to history and empiric evidence the only thing that I`m sure of is that Arsenal is not going to win the premiership until the end of time. There will come a day when even gunners are beaten. We`ve brought in Rafa who has acomplished great things with minor resources in a league where the gap between rich and poor are not smaller than in the PL (I remember when Real played manure in CL their starting 11 had an estimated value of approximately £400M). Valencia still beat them in La Liga.. Bringing in Rafa shows, imo, that we have got the ambitions of being there the day that even Arsenal is going to be beaten. I for one think that Liverpool can manage that. My questions are as follows:

1. Why is it that we`re totally written off as contenders to the title for all times?

2. Did I imagine that we won three titles in one year not very many seasons ago?

3. Can s***** teams qualify for CL?

4. Is this the proper way to support your team?
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shanti » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:41 am

oH lord lucan,

do you have any close friend/relative?
i doubt it.
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby Fingers » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:45 am

Didn't the real Lord Lucan disappear without a trace???

Coz if this one wants to do the same, they'll be no arguement here.
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:04 pm

I think maybe you should make like your namesake and dissapear.......for good.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:53 pm

Thats fairly unfair Lord Lucan.

If you have read the forum recently you will have seen that there's a split between a lot of people who acknowledge that the club has problems and a lot of hard work is required and those "who know nothing about football".

Don't tar everybody with the same brush.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redrider » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:35 pm

Never mind Lucan, do try the St Johns Wort and you will be feeling better in time for the 'Baggies' Game. After all if the big Fin' can recover in time from a broken hooter, you can recover from a drop of temporary hurt.:;):
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion