Positivity VS Negativity

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:30 am

RedAnt » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:19 am wrote:Your manners are terrible. I can't help but feel you should be playing WoW or something.

You what? That doesn't even f*cking make sense :laugh:
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:43 am

StuYesThatStu » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:30 am wrote:
RedAnt » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:19 am wrote:Your manners are terrible. I can't help but feel you should be playing WoW or something.

You what? That doesn't even f*cking make sense :laugh:

WoW. World of Warcraft. Lots of people swearing and insulting each other behind keyboards. It's all there in black and white. You know nothing of me, but hazard several guesses based on the fact I question the relevance if your posting. Instead of being cool about it, you start taking pot shots and getting personal. That's a troll, sunshine.

Lets avoid each other. And keep your filthy pm's to yourself.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby tadhger09 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:57 am

For me there are more reasons to be positive than negative at the moment. And as another poster mentioned earlier, the window is closed until January. So lets support who we have.

During the window we addressed the CB position and the LB position. We upgraded Borini with Aspas. We got Alberto in and sold Shelvey, which is another upgrade imo. We also got in Mingolet who to date hasn't conceded a league and also saved a pen when it really mattered. I also think that Moses is a far better attacker than Downing and he cost f all.

Oh and I forgot to mention we are top of the league with 3 relatively handy fixtures to come and, we have already got one over manure.
tadhger09
LFC Basic Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:11 pm

StuYesThatStu » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 am wrote:
supersub » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:00 am wrote:Stu is a Walter Mitty character....went to Anfield every week but played semi pro..doesn't figure  re-invented himself as an ace golfer..then got bored and returns as football super pundit...x-factor next

Played semi professionally from 18-19, had a season ticket, sold it on days when I was playing and couldn't get to games, fortunately that wasn't often as Liverpool had ALOT of sunday games back then, definately never said anything about being an "ace golfer"... clearly actually started a thread stating I was struggling with the game... certainly didn't "get bored of it either" and to be quite honest, super pundit?

FFS you actually said on a public Lucas was better than Gerrard... Seriously... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :wwww

Just when you think you've heard it all someone comes out with a cracker like that!!!

I think currently Lucas is more essential to the dynamic of the team than Gerrard ,I know which player I would sooner lose. If Liverpool with
the current mindset and structure Rodgers is instilling into the team become devoid of our only real defensive centre mid ,then we're screwed.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Hustler 2 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:31 pm

StuYesThatStu » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:45 am wrote:
Hustler 2 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:51 pm wrote:Negativity isn't aloud on this forum, and people in here are offended deeply by criticism. Hence the reason why a lot of my negative or critical posts have been removed from various threads.

it seems someone (I wonder who) was upset. :(

Lets be honest... negative or positive...

No-one actually even cares what you say :D

Thats rich coming from you. You tart. :D

Your posts are long, waffly and you try and analyse everything under the sun. Your overly critical etc etc. the teams only played three league games. Lets wait and see what happens eh first before you go on one of your rants , like the old days with you.
you've only been back on here for a short while, but you have already managed to rub most people up the wrong way.
I reckon you'll last 1 month.
Clueless
Get down and Boogie !!!!
Hustler 2
LFC Advanced Member

Postby supersub » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:10 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:11 pm wrote:
supersub » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:00 am wrote:Stu is a Walter Mitty character....went to Anfield every week but played semi pro..doesn't figure  re-invented himself as an ace golfer..then got bored and returns as football super pundit...x-factor next

Played semi professionally from 18-19, had a season ticket, sold it on days when I was playing and couldn't get to games, fortunately that wasn't often as Liverpool had ALOT of sunday games back then, definately never said anything about being an "ace golfer"... clearly actually started a thread stating I was struggling with the game... certainly didn't "get bored of it either" and to be quite honest, super pundit?

FFS you actually said on a public Lucas was better than Gerrard... Seriously... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :wwww

Just when you think you've heard it all someone comes out with a cracker like that!!!

I think currently Lucas is more essential to the dynamic of the team than Gerrard ,I know which player I would sooner lose. If Liverpool with
the current mindset and structure Rodgers is instilling into the team become devoid of our only real defensive centre mid ,then we're screwed.

http://youtu.be/Xe1a1wHxTyo?t=3m3s
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:16 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:11 pm wrote:

Dynamic? not too sure mate, I still think Gerrard is way more important than Lucas for me, just watch the Aston Villa game, Gerrard saved Lucas many many times in that game.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:36 pm

metalhead » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:16 pm wrote:
Dynamic? not too sure mate, I still think Gerrard is way more important than Lucas for me, just watch the Aston Villa game, Gerrard saved Lucas many many times in that game.

I thought Gerrard was exceptional against Villa, albeit that only being the first half ,but Lucas was far more combative in that particular game
mate ,I'm not in any way diluting Gerrards overall performance in any respect  ,its just when we enter the second half ,far too many times that
I would deem comfortable Gerrard drops back ever deeper....Lucas is virtually left as our only shield.....Thankless task time.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:54 pm

I'm abroad at the moment and limited to how much I can write. Stu one word : BOLLUX
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:01 pm

This is what happens with a long international break: fans at each others throats and hurling insults like cow pats
Roll on Monday!!!
:buttrock
Thommo's perm

Postby tadhger09 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:05 pm

tadhger09
LFC Basic Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion