Biscan
25%
Smicer
15%
Diao
20%

Total votes : 20

Postby DrLiverpool » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:46 am

Since there is so much of this "sell him" "buy him" going on I thought I'd put up four players many of you wanted to get rid of and ask:

Which one would you keep (if you had to sell all of them) ?

Vote Heskey
you wont be disappointed

:)  :)  :)
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:47 am

And please none of that "sell them all" cr*p.
:)
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:46 am

Smicer would be the one to keep for me, if we had to sell three out of the four listed.

Reason, Smicer is a unique type of player. There are now very few players who can run at and beat other players. The modern era makes for passing other teams off the park. Splitting defences with a killer ball. George Best, Stanley Mathews etc... these players could leave players standing, dribbling teasing and skinning defenders. These kind of players are a dying breed.

Wright Phillips of City and Grokajaer of Chelsea are the only two I can think of in the Premeirship. Giggs used to, but no longer beats people like he did when he first burst onto the scene. Jesper was the single reason why Chelsea are in the the Champions League this season, he skinned Riise so many times during that last game of the season at the Bridge.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:23 pm

DrLiverpool wrote:And please none of that "sell them all" cr*p.

If I had to keep one it would probably be Smicer, but selling them all would not be "cr#p" because they are not/have not been good enough
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:25 pm

id keep heskey simply because hes the only one of the four whose ever been any good, remember his first season? who scored something like 25 in all competitions. The rest are absolute s##t!
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:25 pm

Owzat wrote:
DrLiverpool wrote:And please none of that "sell them all" cr*p.

If I had to keep one it would probably be Biscan, but selling them all would not be "cr#p" because they are not/have not been good enough

And replace them with who? Any class players will cost a fortune and I don't belive GH can find a diamond in the rough anymore. He's lost his touch.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:29 pm

Aaaarrgh - I have come down with Kermit's disease :O I can't believe I typed Biscan when I meant Smicer - help! help! help!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:52 pm

Who voted for Diao ?
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:45 pm

DrLiverpool wrote:Who voted for Diao ?

Diao did!  :D  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:04 pm

I vote for Salif Diao he needs more starts and then he will show his talent, also he has not yet settled at the club
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Lep_16 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:25 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Smicer would be the one to keep for me, if we had to sell three out of the four listed.

Reason, Smicer is a unique type of player. There are now very few players who can run at and beat other players. The modern era makes for passing other teams off the park. Splitting defences with a killer ball. George Best, Stanley Mathews etc... these players could leave players standing, dribbling teasing and skinning defenders. These kind of players are a dying breed.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  you are seriously comparing Smicer to the likes of Sir Stan and Best....I have seen many funny posts in my short time here but that one takes the Biscan!!

I would keep Heskey because at least he wins free kicks with his stumbling around impression of a footballer
never let your past dictate your future but make sure it plays a part
Lep_16

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:51 am

I'd keep Diao, only because the guy hasn't been given a decent run in the side.All the others have been given more than enough starts to show what they've got. Diao has had a raw deal . I say give him a proper chance :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Traore_30_LFC » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:27 am

woof woof ! wrote:I'd keep Diao, only because the guy hasn't been given a decent run in the side.All the others have been given more than enough starts to show what they've got. Diao has had a raw deal . I say give him a proper chance :)

yer barking mad!
Traore_30_LFC

Postby Lo J » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:28 am

Biscan, very underrated
Lo J

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:28 pm

Traore_30_LFC wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:I'd keep Diao, only because the guy hasn't been given a decent run in the side.All the others have been given more than enough starts to show what they've got. Diao has had a raw deal . I say give him a proper chance :)

yer barking mad!

I know  :p  :p  :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion