Biscan
25%
Smicer
15%
Diao
20%

Total votes : 20

Postby Rimetto » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:53 pm

I've voted for Diao because out of them all he's had the least amount of games to really settle into the team and show what he's about.

But i'd really just get rid of them all and murphy and Diouf ( only if he continues to play a striker that you pay top money for at right midfield? why not buy a midfielder instead?)
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby Rimetto » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:56 pm

Rimetto wrote:I've voted for Diao because out of them all he's had the least amount of games to really settle into the team and show what he's about.

But i'd really just get rid of them all and murphy and Diouf ( only if he continues to play a striker that you pay top money for at right midfield? why not buy a midfielder instead?)

:D  :D  posted before reading the other posts sorry Traore_30 should have just quoted your post.
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:05 pm

Lep_16 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Smicer would be the one to keep for me, if we had to sell three out of the four listed.

Reason, Smicer is a unique type of player. There are now very few players who can run at and beat other players. The modern era makes for passing other teams off the park. Splitting defences with a killer ball. George Best, Stanley Mathews etc... these players could leave players standing, dribbling teasing and skinning defenders. These kind of players are a dying breed.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  you are seriously comparing Smicer to the likes of Sir Stan and Best....I have seen many funny posts in my short time here but that one takes the Biscan!!

I would keep Heskey because at least he wins free kicks with his stumbling around impression of a footballer

Where did I compare the players you idiot?

I said that Smicer could beat people, and I said that players like Stanley Mathews and Bestie are a dying breed. I never compared anything but the way they play.

In my opinion Smicer is 4th Division to their Premier League.

NUFF SAID
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion