Players party

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Just found this reading the mail can you imagine what some of them looked like :D  :D

Geri-Hatric: The day Steven Gerrard aged 50 years...and Peter Crouch dressed up as a Penguin
Last updated at 21:27pm on 17th January 2008

Soccer star Steven Gerrard posed as a geriatric when he turned-up at a colourful fancy dress bash - as a disabled pensioner riding a mobility scooter.

Donning a flat cap and puffing on a pipe, the Liverpool skipper stunned his teammates as he trundled into the party venue on an 5mph electric scooter.

Still buzzing from netting three goals in his team's 5-0 FA Cup thrashing of Luton, Gerrard joined the rest of the team for their belated Christmas party.

One passer-by was fooled by Stevie's brilliant disguise and offered to help the England midfielder from the four-wheel chair outside Sports Bar England in Liverpool city centre.

One reveller said: "This old looking guy drove up to the door in this electric scooter so I just thought he was a bit confused and offered him help.

"Next minute some of the players in the bar shouted it was Steven Gerrard in the chair."

"Afterwards they were calling him Steven Geri-hatric after his three goals. I was gobsmacked and totally fooled because it was a hell of a disguise."

The players put the Kop giants' off-field turmoil behind them for the night as they partied the night away in the plush haunt on Stanley Street.

Gerrard may have been the driving force of the fancy dress team, but it was fellow scouser Carra who had the X-factor.

The defender dazzled in a glittering silver suit and wig as he went as tele crooner Rhydian.

The reality tv theme was kept us by the Dane Daniel Agger, who turned up more looking like Big Bro livewire Pete Burns than a punk rocker.

And the hilarious party was doused with a touch of controversy when Mail midlfielder Momo Sissokko stormed in as terror chief Osama Bin Laden.

Spanish midfiled maestro Xabi Alonso sipped luvly bubbly in a Del Boy outfit and Peter Crouch sparked fits of giggles went as a 6ft9 penguin.

Norweigan John Arne Riise flew in as Batman - but dissapointingly there was no Batmobile - while striker Dirk Kuyt claimed to be the King.

Only spoilsports Fernando Torres, Yosi Benayoun, and Alvero Albeloa chose to go in their own clothes.

Flying dutchman Ryan Babel made a less-than-impressive effort to be Hollywood Star Will Smith in jeans and a black tracksuit top.

The only noticeable absentee was boss Rafa Benitez as the players partied into the early hours, feasting on food and drink from the menu at the bar owned by Jamie Carragher.

The team then crossed the road for a lock-in at Aldo's bar - where they joined owner and ex-Kop hero John Aldridge for more drinks.

There Carra grabbed the mic and blasted out a hilarious impression of Rhydian and Kuyt tried to take off Elvis in a Stars in your Eyes style singing contest.

An onlooker said: "Carra couldn't resist getting up on the mic but he was dressed as Rhydian so I think he felt obliged to.

"Although I don't think the Welshman will be quaking in his boots judging by that performance.

"I would have loved to have been sitting at the players' table it looked like they were having a whale of a time."

Can you imagine Torres face when they all turned up

Classic
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:20 am

:laugh:

Jermaine Pennant = A fluffy Bunny
Peter Crouch = A penguin
Dan Agger = Punk
Dirk Kuyt = Elvis
JAR = Batman
Sami Hyypia = Warrior of some sort
Stevie G = Old man in mobility scooter
Steve Finnan = Beetlejuice
Ryan Babbel = Scream
Charles Itadje = Osama Bin Laden
Last edited by account deleted by request on Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:28 am

:laugh:  pmsl!
LFC2007

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:50 am

The fit bird is Fabio Aurelio  :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:16 am

The effects of rotation? :laugh:

Look at Carra FFS and what the feck is Aurelio supposed to be!  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:45 am

I seriously hope no stories come out in the press how Aurelio was mistaken for a woman by Crouchy with a few Vodka in him. We'll know if he's walking funny in training.

You can imagine the press:

Fabio Aurelio last night gave a statement to police over allegations of indecent assault.
"I don't know what happened. Last thing I remember was a 7 foot penguin coming at me, and Batman jumped me from behind." Said Aurelio, who was visibly shaken by the incident.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oakton » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:51 am

that photo cannot be Gerrard right???
oakton

Postby Mark 23 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:54 am

Seems like a top night, I am surprised that certain players never took part in it all, although it was the new lads so they know for next time
Mark 23

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:10 am

Harry Kewell just looks like a normal Harry Kewell

Aurelio looks like Kewells Mrs :D

And Stevie G nicked my mobilty scooter

lol cried at Xabi how the hell does he know about Del Boy
:D
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:28 am

I'm having a hard time imagining Gerrard riding around on that scooter at the party.  Where did he get the idea for that costume?
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:32 am

copied from jackass it looks like

absolute genius. no roastings, rape allegations? we are liverpool, gotta love us
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:34 am

Theve got it on sky sports news pmsl at Lucas dressed up as Gerry Haliwell
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:06 pm

Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:08 pm

--

pinched off RAWK
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:43 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Only spoilsports Fernando Torres, Yosi Benayoun, and Alvero Albeloa chose to go in their own clothes.

Sell these ineffectual layabouts.  No effort whatsoever. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion