Pedro Chirivella official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm affording the lad an official thread ,because from what I've seen thus far he's certainly going to need one ,comfortable on the ball ,never wastes a pass
and similar in style to Busquets ,and being avidly watched  by Real Madrid.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Think he is a way off the first team myself but very impressed with what I have seen of him thus far. Oozes composure beyond his years and a future superstar in the making.

Again our academy is looking prosperous with and abundance of talent emerging in Pedro, Kent and Ojo. I would much rather see these lads coming through to the team over spending like 10 mil on origi who is only a year older than Ojo and not any better. If anything I would say Ojo compliments the team more.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:48 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:05 pm wrote:Think he is a way off the first team myself but very impressed with what I have seen of him thus far. Oozes composure beyond his years and a future superstar in the making.

Again our academy is looking prosperous with and abundance of talent emerging in Pedro, Kent and Ojo. I would much rather see these lads coming through to the team over spending like 10 mil on origi who is only a year older than Ojo and not any better. If anything I would say Ojo compliments the team more.

You can add Wilson to that list as well mate.
Obviously the likes of Suso showed just how tough the transition from academy player to first team regular can be so its not worth getting carried away or anything but there does seem to be some talented players coming through the ranks.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:06 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:48 pm wrote:there does seem to be some talented players coming through the ranks.

It's going to be a problem with so many of them though. Not just academy players but young lads that we've bought as well, like Origi, Markovic etc. Who's going to be given the chance?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:22 pm

damjan193 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:06 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:48 pm wrote:there does seem to be some talented players coming through the ranks.

It's going to be a problem with so many of them though. Not just academy players but young lads that we've bought as well, like Origi, Markovic etc. Who's going to be given the chance?

Imo too many young players go to big teams way too early, as they cant resist the money and the fame.

Most young players outside of the very few exceptional talents would benefit far more from staying at a smaller club that can afford to take a chance on them and give them regular competitive football that would do wonders for their development. Instead they rot away playing useless reserve team football before they are sold off a few years later.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:13 pm

mart » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:22 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:06 pm wrote:

Imo too many young players go to big teams way too early, as they cant resist the money and the fame.

Most young players outside of the very few exceptional talents would benefit far more from staying at a smaller club that can afford to take a chance on them and give them regular competitive football that would do wonders for their development. Instead they rot away playing useless reserve team football before they are sold off a few years later.

True, young players rarely get the chance to develop at big clubs, I'm just watching John Joe Shelvey now against Chelsea, he's running the game.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Hard to believe Jonjo is only 23 as well. He has a lot of strong attributes to his game and will only get better over the next couple of seasons.
He is certainly worth more than what we got for him anyway  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Just signed a four year contract with Liverpool ,Klopp thinks highly of the lad .

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/03/pedro-chirivella-signs-new-liverpool-contract-2020/?

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:30 am

Good news. That kid has a future.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:54 am

Good news... I like his style of play. Reminds me of Alonso...definitely a talent...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion