One night in may - Just a reminder of that beautiful night

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:00 pm

A.B. Online
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members
Posted: Aug. 06 2005,18:15 QUOTE
Have you lot heard of the fan that came out of the stands, dressed as a player and took a picture with the rest of the team and managed to hold the cup?

--------------
"I probably deserve the match ball after that. Me scoring one is like someone else getting a hat-trick." - Jamie Carragher

woof woof ! Online
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members
Posted: Aug. 06 2005,16:30 EDIT QUOTE
How about that lad that got on the pitch at the end of the game ? :laugh:  In all the celebrations and running alongside Gerrard sayin' "Stevie ,giz the cup " :laugh:   :bowdown .

I wish Stevie had passed the lad the cup , a way of saying to us all  " 'ere you go this belongs to you lot "   :D

--------------

Hiya AB . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:06 pm

I wasn't sure what the feck you were talking about :D maybe because I skimmed through your post :p
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:25 pm

stromsgodset wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Bollox to you "mate"
i'm not on any high horse ,just showin' a bit of respect .

Have you had a bad day

If showing a bit of respect to King Kenny's daughter is in your book "having a bad day " , then I guess I am .

Jeezuz ,where do these planks come from ?   :kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:51 pm

Jeezuz ,where do these planks come from ?

Caves and rocks.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JC_81 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:59 pm

woof woof ! wrote:How about that lad that got on the pitch at the end of the game ? :laugh:  In all the celebrations and running alongside Gerrard sayin' "Stevie ,giz the cup " :laugh:   :bowdown .

I wish Stevie had passed the lad the cup , a way of saying to us all  " 'ere you go this belongs to you lot "   :D

:D

I just watched a tape of last night's sky one show and it was bloody brilliant.

That lad at the end had me in stitches :D
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:31 pm

My parents taped it for me as they've got Sky and i haven't,absolutely brilliant!
It almost took me back in time to May 25th,the total despair(half time) to total jubilation(second half),THAT double save from Shevchenko,total laughter(when Dudek was about three yards off his line saving Pirlo's spot kick:D ) to my best moment ever as a Liverpool fan when SG lifted the trophy!
Isn't Aldo so impartial? :laugh: :laugh:
And Kelly,what a star,she's so gorgeous she even made the camerman fall over!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :bowdown
Gracias King Rafa

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:40 pm

A.B. wrote:Have you lot heard of the fan that came out of the stands, dressed as a player and took a picture with the rest of the team and managed to hold the cup?

Yeah, he's our Colins mate, Lee Danes his name is, the lucky blagging tw*t.  Let's face it, if you would have had a chance to get on the pitch with them, you would have took it, I say well done to the lad.
jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:41 pm

stmichael wrote:here is the torrent to download for anyone who may have missed it.

http://torrentspy.com/directory.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=374899

how does it work st mick, it won't do anything for me :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:48 pm

Woolly lad, you need to download a program called BitComet from here.

Once you have done that, download the torrent file which St Mick gave you to your Desktop.  Double click on the torrent icon you have just downloaded and it will THEN automatically start downloading the SKY One programme.

Bit long winded but I hope that helps.  Once you get used to it, it's a pice of pi$$.
jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:56 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Woolly lad, you need to download a program called BitComet from here.

Once you have done that, download the torrent file which St Mick gave you to your Desktop.  Double click on the torrent icon you have just downloaded and it will THEN automatically start downloading the SKY One programme.

Bit long winded but I hope that helps.  Once you get used to it, it's a pice of pi$$.

nice one jonny, you're my hero :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:13 pm

nope, still won't work :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:25 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
A.B. wrote:Have you lot heard of the fan that came out of the stands, dressed as a player and took a picture with the rest of the team and managed to hold the cup?

Yeah, he's our Colins mate, Lee Danes his name is, the lucky blagging tw*t.  Let's face it, if you would have had a chance to get on the pitch with them, you would have took it, I say well done to the lad.

Lee Dames isn't it?

His dad was on Sky last night and they showed Lee in among the celebrations with the players on the pitch.

Incidentally, Sky interviewed Vladi Smicer on their show last night and he came across as a top bloke, as did Jerzy Dudek. Both of them struck me as being genuinely nice chaps.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm

Spelling error.  :blush:
jonnymac1979

Postby stromsgodset » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:46 pm

A.B. wrote:
Jeezuz ,where do these planks come from ?

Caves and rocks.

oK if anyone found my original post offensive then i apologise, it was meant to be a light hearted comment.
stromsgodset

Postby Rafas Amigo » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:14 am

JBG wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

Lee Dames isn't it?

His dad was on Sky last night and they showed Lee in among the celebrations with the players on the pitch.

Incidentally, Sky interviewed Vladi Smicer on their show last night and he came across as a top bloke, as did Jerzy Dudek. Both of them struck me as being genuinely nice chaps.

nice blokes indeed pity vladi is still not with us but u have to move on
JAMIE '  ILL STAY TILL THE CLUB DOSENT WANT ME  ' CARRAGHER
Rafas Amigo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion