They are destroying the beautiful game - And we are as much to blame

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:57 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:My word wooly you in a fine mood today, did you get your leg over last night???

I'm married with a 3 month old daughter so I think you can guess the answer to that...  :D

Just being a bit giddy cos I've finished my workload for the week, so my bank holiday starts here, then I'm off on holiday after that!

Ask me again on Saturday when we've just lost 1-0 to Boro...
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:22 pm

One idea they should introduce is a modification of Offsides.

An attacker should only be considered to be offside if he is SUBSTANTIALLY in front of the defenders when the ball is played.

I'm sick of offsides being called when attackers are about two centimetres forward or some other very small distance.

Linesmen have got to start using some common sense.

It just pisses me off.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:03 pm

Stu I knew you'd disagree so what changes on this forum?  Nothing, still the same ficklebuggers who sit around talking absolute cr#p about a game they never played and know absolutely bog all about.  No wonder so many of the old gaurd have left.  Disillusioned like so many of the Liverpool fans, sick of people telling them that the worst run since 59 is alright.  Everybody knows how bad things have got and let me tell all you thick idiots something go to the bookies and ask them for a price to on Liverpool for the title next year, then ask for a price for Liverpool to win anything, Let me ask you something do you know any poor bookmakers? I did'nt bloody think so.  The talk of the Scum having the bare faced Manc cheek to be planning abid for our best player is the biggest sign of our decline.  If the LFC captain and best player leaves for Manchester or any other English club then that should show all the ficklebuggers that the 1st division awaits.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:20 pm

I think there is not much wrong with the current rules and I think they should stay.

However, the game is crying out for the use of a video referee and its about time this was implemented.

They should also clarify the rules as to the tackle from behind as I have seen various interpretations of this, particularly when English teams are in Europe.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion