On behalf of this celtic supporter

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hoopythehound » Wed May 25, 2005 11:12 pm

Congratulations Liverpool FC.

Im made up for you lot, down and out after 45 mins you had some absolute superstars on the the field and on the terraces tonight.

The best CL final I have ever seen......Superb!!!

We share an anthem so tonight you will "Never Walk Alone!!!"

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
hoopythehound

Postby simic_ie » Wed May 25, 2005 11:14 pm

Cheers mate..., :censored: me am I made up... didn't think we had a prayer at half time... I was fearing for the rest of it. But that makes it oh so much sweeter.. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SS!!! :D :D :D :
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed May 25, 2005 11:23 pm

Thats gotta be in the top 5 for greatest champs league games of all time.

LIVERPOOOL!!!!!!!!

I was yelling out :censored: :censored: :censored: when i got home at half time, when i say the score. At half time espn had a poll asking do you think liverpool can come back to even the score up, I said YES. I just couldnt believe my eyes after dudeks stop going down the left with a cross from RISSE, and GOAL!!!! by Gerrard. In 6 mins another 2 goals came. We played our hearts out, and look what we have the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY.
Its a BEAUTIFUL DAY to be a LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER!!!!!!!
" You'll Never Walk Alone "
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hoopythehound » Wed May 25, 2005 11:37 pm

Stevie G was immense tonight...MOM by a long way. Carragher would bleed for 90 mins for your club as well....what an improved player he is...World class and I really believe his pep talk with Dudek before the penalties was crucial.

A word on Dudek as well....step aside Gordon Banks....that is the best save I have ever seen in the last minute of Extra time.....give the lad a break now....he's a Champion!
hoopythehound

Postby L-type » Thu May 26, 2005 12:13 am

never seen such an amazing double save, the lad diud all we could ask of him because in the end we put more in the back of the net then they did, and thats all that matters.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion