Official cl final thread - A.c.milan v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby axumCN » Tue May 24, 2005 11:19 pm

hi guys..sorry for my bad english..i am an inter FC fan....please.....GO LIVERPOOL GO!!!!!!!
WE ARE WITH YOU
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
:buttrock
axumCN

Postby Huck » Tue May 24, 2005 11:29 pm

Rafa speaking on a Spanish radio station now
Merengues and Reds together
Huck

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 24, 2005 11:40 pm

i can not sleep , keep thinking about the game , just wondering how the players must be feeling right now...if they have not got to sleep yet
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed May 25, 2005 12:09 am

lakes10 wrote:i can not sleep , keep thinking about the game , just wondering how the players must be feeling right now...if they have not got to sleep yet

Know what you mean pal. The wait is bloody killing me. Sat here wondering how i'm gonna be feeling this time tomorrow. I'm even fed up of reading about the game. I've bought the Times, Express, Observer, Guardian and ploughed just about every article on the net and talked about it till i'm blue in the face.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1114725958 » Wed May 25, 2005 12:49 am

A.B. wrote:Yes they were nothing special, but they weren't nothing special against PSV in the first leg and they beat them.

Milan can play poor and still win. We can't underestimate them, many sides have underestimated us and payed the price. We can't make the same mistake.

I agree, we can't underestimate them. I watched the game at old trafford V th scum, and I thought "wow" milan made Utd look like schoolboys (who made arsenal look like shcoolboys in the FA cup final etc) , but they didnt win Serie A, that was Juve, who we restricted to minor chances in two games!

The final, to me is 98% pshycological. football is 98% pshycology and 2% ability if you ask me. No one is unbeatable, their players are made of the same stuff we are made of. there blood is the same colour as ours! theres no reason to be afraid, they are not machines....they are MEN! thats right ordinary HUMAN BEINGS! they'll be nervous too, no matter how big a name each of there players is. schevchenko will be nervous, you mark my words. This will be a game of the mind.

Maldini is an old man, ok veteran of 7 cup finals at this level, but his 38 year old legs should be put to the test by baros or cisse. Stam, is big, but a little clumsy. h

But if Alonso and gerrard play at their best, hamann, and garcia's clever football brain, thers no reason we can not come out on top.

all I ask you guys to do is when you are watching the game, no matter where in the world you are is this.........

Just  BELIEVE!!!!!! and it will happen.
:buttrock
65-1114725958

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed May 25, 2005 7:47 am

It's only a couple of hours away. I can't focus on anything !!
Glad my boss isn't at work today or I'd have .... :)
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed May 25, 2005 8:06 am

I've had Sky's morning report on since 7am ,it's just item after item on LFC , The adrenaline is starting to flow ,I'm getting twitchy, Might have to trot down to the park and bite something .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Wed May 25, 2005 9:14 am

cafu really rates carragher, citing him as one of the best defenders in europe. im so glad carragher is a proper local lad who would never leave the club as i think a lot of teams would try to poach him off us this summer. Hes one lad that'll never leave.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed May 25, 2005 9:18 am

Good luck and come back with the cup !!!!
LiverpoolMadman

Postby cfc4me » Wed May 25, 2005 9:44 am

Good luck from a Chelsea fan . I really hope you beat those Italians and come back with the cup. Although if it had been manure or the :censored: would be cheering for AC. Once again good luck
cfc4me

Postby woof woof ! » Wed May 25, 2005 9:50 am

Thanx CFC ,very generous of yer considering we put you out of the competition . :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby sgs » Wed May 25, 2005 9:55 am

Just to wish us all the best of luck tonight....Been travelling for work in Africa these last 8 months and its tough to get internet access sometimes, but had to log on on this day....
And how do I feel? Quietly confident....afterall, we have RB!!!
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby woof woof ! » Wed May 25, 2005 10:01 am

sgs wrote:Just to wish us all the best of luck tonight....Been travelling for work in Africa these last 8 months and its tough to get internet access sometimes, but had to log on on this day....
And how do I feel? Quietly confident....afterall, we have RB!!!

Ten posts in 18 months of membership ! Bloody Hell mate ,you're not joking when you say "it's tough to get internet access"   :D

Well done fella , where are you based in africa btw ? The darkest part ?    :D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Wed May 25, 2005 10:34 am

i have turned the tv off for a bit now , its been on sky sports news all days so far , think i need a rest form it as i am getting stresed out with the wait
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed May 25, 2005 10:58 am

I'm hungover, got a little bit too excited last night and had to go down the boozer  :sniffle

This morning I can't sit still, can't do any work, can't do anything really but I've had my first bottle of beer already, gonna lay off it until about late afternoon when my nerves will need some serious calming down :wwww

COME ON RED MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion