Next season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Chrissy » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:40 pm

Something has severly gone wrong this season if the crappy blue side of Liverpool is above us in the league. They have spent 6 mil on a dodgy southampton player who couldn't even get in their team, made the mistake of selling Graveson or whatever his name was to Real madrid and yet for some reason they are heading for the champo league while the team who should be in it are stuck in 5th. The ground sharing thing should never happen, its like mixing chalk and cheese, milk and lemon juice, roast chicken and ice cream. Many teams have already proved it doesn't work when they aren't even rivals, so some people think Liverpool and Ever-scum will work?
We Need to invest in better players, we have Igor Biscan for gods sake. I have no problem with rafa, but i think Steve Morgan should buy the club, then we can use his money to invest (kinda like chelski but better!!) in players 10 times better than biscan, dudek and all the other trash we have.

We have some decent Players, Garcia, Baros, Stevie G, but we need most of them to be like that and start playing as an 11 man team, not a 3 or four one. I have been very dissapointed this season, especially losing 2-0 to southampton and Birmingham. Lets get it sorted for next season!

Anyone think the same?
Chrissy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion