Mr mbe steven gerrard - Whats your thoughts of this one

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby grayghost » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:39 pm

I love the way stevie has a nasty streak it gives him his edge on the pitch a lot off the great midfeld players had that. Keane,veira,gattuso, I mean would you go over and just ask Sounness for a ticket no he would of told you to :censored: of..And i would not want him to change just so he can make everyone happy..... HAVE A NICE DAY  :)
grayghost

Postby grayghost » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:45 pm

iF Jamie C would have done the same thing we would have all been saying he was only havein a joke but because it was stevie every one thinks he is out off order give it a rest he is a footy player not a SAINT sent by god to do good on this world.
grayghost

Postby Years Of Decay » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:09 pm

grayghost wrote:iF Jamie C would have done the same thing we would have all been saying he was only havein a joke but because it was stevie every one thinks he is out off order give it a rest he is a footy player not a SAINT sent by god to do good on this world.

Well said
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

Postby Elchris » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:23 pm

That is very rude....not expecting him to be a "Saint" ..juz show abit of respect..it goes a long way

I never seen gerrard the same way after he handed the "transfer request" but heck he's still here but i dun brag about him to my mates as i used to ..but i do for carragher   :)
Elchris

Postby grayghost » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:27 pm

I just get the felling that stevi is just  not as liked as some outher players but does he care i think not. Come on Gerrard
grayghost

Postby stmichael » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:30 pm

i don't know why anyone's particularly surprised by this.

i'm a huge fan of gerrard the player but have never been a fan of gerrard the man.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby grayghost » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:35 pm

Elchris wrote:That is very rude....not expecting him to be a "Saint" ..juz show abit of respect..it goes a long way

I never seen gerrard the same way after he handed the "transfer request" but heck he's still here but i dun brag about him to my mates as i used to ..but i do for carragher   :)

How do you know SG does't show respect i mean you see only the manufacture personality that he has to show for the cameras. And why is it always second hand witness to thease incidents i mean it's always someone else who saw it if you were there you proberly would have thought it was funny
grayghost

Postby Elchris » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:50 pm

grayghost wrote:
Elchris wrote:That is very rude....not expecting him to be a "Saint" ..juz show abit of respect..it goes a long way

How do you know SG does't show respect i mean you see only the manufacture personality that he has to show for the cameras. And why is it always second hand witness to thease incidents i mean it's always someone else who saw it if you were there you proberly would have thought it was funny

How do u know gerrard shows respect..? Heard anyone saying that ..? all u hear people saying is the opposite.....btw it was juz my personal opinion based on what they said never meant to make it an arguement..no point
Elchris

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:52 pm

grayghost wrote:

Please explain how the club captain taking the p!ss out of ticketless supporters is in any way funny.

Acting like that to fans has nothing to do with how he performs on the pitch either, it does not give him 'an edge' as you put it.

I obviously wasnt there to witness it, but would have no reason to believe that a fellow supporter would make it up, like i said in my first reply to this, would it of been hard for him to give a polite response to the fans that have paid money to get to Holland and are sweating on getting tickets ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redbilly1960 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:01 pm

Would like to see the reaction of people who post here come May 23rd in Athens. If its the same Steven Gerrard MBE lifting the Champions League for the sixth time.
The guy will be held in god like reverence. He's captain of our team as long as he does it on the pitch don't really give a toss what he does off it. If you were a plumber and everyone down the pub keeps asking you to fix there dripping tap would'nt you tell them eventually were to go.
tbh anyone going to a match especially to europe without a ticket is kinda stupid.
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby Ace Ventura » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:15 pm

Redbilly1960 wrote:Would like to see the reaction of people who post here come May 23rd in Athens. If its the same Steven Gerrard MBE lifting the Champions League for the sixth time.
The guy will be held in god like reverence. He's captain of our team as long as he does it on the pitch don't really give a toss what he does off it. If you were a plumber and everyone down the pub keeps asking you to fix there dripping tap would'nt you tell them eventually were to go.
tbh anyone going to a match especially to europe without a ticket is kinda stupid.

The tickets were put on sale after most of the packages for travel and hotels etc, so fans gamble, thats not stupidity its loyalty, added to the fact that PSV didnt give us nearly as many as expected thats why there are many ticketless fans.

The reference you made about a plumber down the boozer is neither hear nor there, Steven is not only a professinal footballer he is club captain.
AND by the way i read what he said it didnt appear it was a statement that was made cos he was p!ssed off, it seemed to me that it was someone taking the p!ss.

I will be as ecstatic as any supporter IF he lifts another champions league trophy, and i am not saying that as a player he is not a brilliant player, its just little things like that show him up as a person.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion