Maxi rodriguez - Should he get more game time?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:11 am

that's the problem with Maxi...he vanishes in games. Never touches the ball, never gets involved...you hardly know he's on the pitch until the subs board comes up.  And that's why he's been dropped in my opinion.

We can't afford to carry midfilders who perform for 10 mins. Don't get me wrong, i was impressed with his first half display against the chavs...but he needs to play for a FULL match, EVERY match.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:51 am

7_Kewell wrote:that's the problem with Maxi...he vanishes in games. Never touches the ball, never gets involved...you hardly know he's on the pitch until the subs board comes up.  And that's why he's been dropped in my opinion.

We can't afford to carry midfilders who perform for 10 mins. Don't get me wrong, i was impressed with his first half display against the chavs...but he needs to play for a FULL match, EVERY match.

That's why he scores goals man. He disappears so much that even the opponents forget about him.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion