Maxi rodriguez - Thoughts?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby rocky29 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 pm

akumaface wrote:I think it would be a good idea to put him in central and paired with Mascherano. He really does lack in speed but he got good touches and the passing skill to do this.I think right now, he had shown more to me than Aqua does.

you obviously never played football mate if u  reckon maxi is better than aqualini. Watch the sunderland game again mate then tell me hes better.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:35 pm

I am still not sure about him, does some good things but needs to do a little more for me. Hopefully we will see the best of him next season as its never easy joining a club half way through a season. I just wonder if he is not quite fit enough yet, as he seems to start games working really hard,tracking back, making himself available, then fades and just shows up in little cameo's.
account deleted by request

Postby bigmick » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:35 pm

He isn't good enough at this stage of his career to have a sustained impact, and will be farmed off in the next eighteen months or so.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:43 am

He has had one good impact though... Mascherano doesn't seem to be complaining now...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 am

rocky29 wrote:
akumaface wrote:I think it would be a good idea to put him in central and paired with Mascherano. He really does lack in speed but he got good touches and the passing skill to do this.I think right now, he had shown more to me than Aqua does.

you obviously never played football mate if u  reckon maxi is better than aqualini. Watch the sunderland game again mate then tell me hes better.

Well, I had played and watched football all my life and obviously you don't know me and you just seems like the type who is too bored in life to pick a fight. My point was an observation from previous games and it was an option to utilize Maxi more. I think Maxi seems to be more comfortable on the pitch now but he just doesn't seems fit to play on the wing. He is a free transfer and can add depth to our bench but not good enough to be a starter on the wing. As for Aqua, I hope he does well but he still doesn't convince me unless he can perform consistently against tougher opponents. I also hope he can cut back on some of those stupid flicks and back heels and crosses. The thing is most of those tricks failed and he is just doing too much of those things instead of being more practical. He is not a Messi or Xavi. Just hope he realize who he is and try not to be someone he is not.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion