Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby C-R » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 pm

The plane The plane :blues:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:49 pm

cardiff-red » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 pm wrote:Image

The plane The plane :blues:

if balotelli was on that plane the inside of the pilot's window would be covered in silly string and there'd be pannini stickers of himself on the wings. it's definitely not him.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:51 pm

We're gonna sign Bibbotelli!
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:02 pm

damjan193 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:21 pm wrote:
RedAnt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:21 am wrote:Well... It's not a rumour is it? It's actual business being done by Liverpool FC. Not sure what's confusing Thommo. It's all here in black and white. Nobody claimed a done deal, certainly not me. And so far as I'm aware the BBC dosent deal in rumours. That's where I read it. There's lots of other articles too. Though I sense Thommo has little to say about the topic and is just amusing himself.

Well I think I agree with them, maybe you could have waited until the transfer was absolutely official before opening an official thread. .

its a mario balotelli thread, he's not claiming its official.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:26 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:02 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:21 pm wrote:
RedAnt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:21 am wrote:Well... It's not a rumour is it? It's actual business being done by Liverpool FC. Not sure what's confusing Thommo. It's all here in black and white. Nobody claimed a done deal, certainly not me. And so far as I'm aware the BBC dosent deal in rumours. That's where I read it. There's lots of other articles too. Though I sense Thommo has little to say about the topic and is just amusing himself.

Well I think I agree with them, maybe you could have waited until the transfer was absolutely official before opening an official thread. .

its a mario balotelli thread, he's not claiming its official.

Thankies.

I'm missing something here. I just posted some news about Liverpool and stuff. I never claimed to be speaking FOR Liverpool, nor did I say it was a done deal. Later I discovered it was already being discussed.... In the Premier League thread. Shock and horror! He dosent play in the PL! I don't think it's worth making a song and dance about though.

For fooks sakes. I'm going back to reading and refraining from posting.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:50 pm

wouldnt worry about it lad, seems a few on here put on a bit of weight over the summer and now their bra's are too tight making them a little irritable  :D
there is self modding options now on the thread when you create it so you might have the option to move it to the rumour mill if it makes you feel better but personally i dont see the problem with where it is.
we have very few posters on here nowadays so don't let that put you off.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Bill Shankly Rules » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Medical done, What are the odds of him starting V City on Monday night
Bill Shankly Rules
LFC Basic Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Bill Shankly Rules » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:55 pm wrote:Medical done, What are the odds of him starting V City on Monday night

zero  :D
think he had to of being registered by 12 o clock today in order to clear him for this weekends fixtures
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:05 pm

red till i die!! » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:50 pm wrote:wouldnt worry about it lad, seems a few on here put on a bit of weight over the summer and now their bra's are too tight making them a little irritable  :D
there is self modding options now on the thread when you create it so you might have the option to move it to the rumour mill if it makes you feel better but personally i dont see the problem with where it is.
we have very few posters on here nowadays so don't let that put you off.

You're right. I ain't ars'ed. I've not posted in a while so it's annoying that people seem on my back about something so minor. I guess I posted it in the wrong thread, but it's not a rumour. If I put it in the rumours thread they'd be on my case because it's fact. Some folks like to butt heads. I'm not one of them unless it's a worthy cause.

Anyway... Back on topic, I hear Mario won't be registered in time for the City game. I may be wrong though.
RedAnt

Postby C-R » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Its a tad dark with that tinted glass but you might make him out
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Here is Super Mario

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:02 pm

RedAnt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 pm wrote:
Thankies.

I'm missing something here. I just posted some news about Liverpool and stuff. I never claimed to be speaking FOR Liverpool, nor did I say it was a done deal. Later I discovered it was already being discussed.... In the Premier League thread. Shock and horror! He dosent play in the PL! I don't think it's worth making a song and dance about though.

Hey man, it's no biggie, I was just sayin. Stick around mate, you're a good poster.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:04 pm

damjan193 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:02 pm wrote:
RedAnt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 pm wrote:
Thankies.

Hey man, it's no biggie, I was just sayin. Stick around mate, you're a good poster.

+1 agree with damjan, no malice intended, just banter :D
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:10 pm

No worries fella's. You said nothing wrong. My banter-scope never picked up on Thommo's post. Was more puzzling on my end. But enough said. Back to Mario :)
RedAnt

Postby C-R » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Mario on his way in

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion